Chapter 14.

Davis haven't been able to eat or sleep and Malia was trying to cheer him up , but nothing wasn't working.

"Baby. Come on , eat something. I made spaghetti and chicken." She said hand her fiancé a plate of food but he didn't take it, so she sat it down in front of him.

"Malia I don't want it." He spat.

"Okay well can you watch Brayden while I take a shower?" She asked.
"Of course. He's my baby too."

She mumbled, "Well you sure haven't been acting like it."

"What?!" He said getting angry.

Malia sighed, "Davis please cheer up. Your mother will be okay she said she can have surgery and everything will be fine."

"Who's gonna pay Malia? You're worried about this wedding when my mother is damn near dying!" He yelled.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. I'm told you we can push the wedding date ahead. Did I not?! Do not yell at me." She walked off and slammed the bathroom door.

Davis didn't care. He was so worried about his mother to the point where he let her and Jade live with them. His sister didn't know what was going on, but hopefully Carol gets the surgery so he wouldn't have to explain.

The next day Davis missed work so she could move Carol and Jade's things into the house. Carol would be staying in the guest room and Jade would be staying in Brayden's room sleeping in Braxton's bed.

"Mama's been coughing a lot and saying her chest hurts." Jade said.

She was only five, so she didn't know a thing. She just thought mama was sick.

"I know. She'll be okay Jade. Want some food? Malia made spaghetti." Davis smiled. He never thought what it would be like having a girl.

"Yes please!" She said as she ran to the kitchen.

Davis bumped into Malia as she came out the room from a nap.
He grabbed her and kissed her soft lips , "I'm sorry I've been acting shitty. I'll make it up to you."

She blushed and ignored him , greeting Jade. He knew what type of game she was playing and he thought it was sexy.

"Mama remember you came to every football game of mine? I missed middle and high school. Those were the times." He said to Carol as they sat in the living room looking through pictures.

Carol smiled , "Yes I do remember. Your dad used to love watching you-"

"Ma, can we not talk about him?"
Davis face was getting hot of anger.

"Sorry baby. Don't get me wrong Davis he was there for you." She said.

"Not when I needed him to be. Ever since I turned ten , he's been stepping over you and spending less time with me and more time with Jasmine."

"I know. He'll get his. No need to bash him. I've forgiven him even though I took him back the second time and he was still messing around. That's what he get." She said rubbing Davis back.

He felt like a little boy again. Having his mother in his present every day was something he could get used to.

When it was bed time, everyone was asleep except Davis and Malia.

"Come here baby girl." He said as she slowly walked out the bathroom with only her bra and panties on.

"What Davie?" She said in a joking tone.

He grabbed Malia and sat her on his lap. "I'm sorry, I told you that plenty of times, but now I'm gonna show you."

She smirked as he lays her on the bed. Kissing her slowly first starting at her forehead , then her cheek , now he attacked her lips. Tonguing her down as he unhooked her bra.
"B-baby. My six weeks aren't up yet." Malia said through the luscious kiss.