Chapter 32: Letting Loose (M)

'Just let me love you'

Third Person POV

Here's some smut for all of you, know you've all been waiting for it. Enjoy!

"...please. Make love to me."

Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes seeing only reassurance and love behind the words that had just left his plump lips. It took him a moment to process what he had said. Of course, they had gotten ridiculously close before when someone  just so happen to interrupt them. But, what others didn't know was that in a way, Yoongi had been happy with being interrupted since at the time he was acting on lust and not thinking straight. He wanted it to be special for them since it was rare for him to feel this way about someone. And now he was surprised at how brave his little mochi had become.

Smirking at Jimin as the request (more like plea) sunk in, Yoongi felt the overwhelming feeling of love take over once again, wasting no time in attaching his lips fiercely against Jimin's, a hunger taking over both of them. Their bodies rubbed against each other as they moved even closer, the space between them becoming nonexistent. All they could focus on was having their bodies together as one. They didn't just want this, they needed it. It was a promise that they were only for each other, a promise that they would return for each other. A promise that couldn't be broken.

Feeling Yoongi's hands start to roam up his shirt, Jimin let out a string of moans, the contact combined with the friction from their bodies already becoming too much. Jimin had never felt anything like it before. He was in a truly euphoric state as they continued to kiss and caress each other.

As the kisses grew more passionate, they became more frustrated having their clothes on. Jimin's hands began to pull at Yoongi's shirt but he soon stopped him, pulling away from the kiss.

"Not here. I'm not taking you in a sweaty dance room."

Before Jimin could protest, Yoongi had him in his arms, Jimin's legs wrapped around his waist once again as they made their way to their bedroom. Jimin couldn't bare the short journey, finding it too hard to resist sucking on Yoongi's neck. Of course he didn't mind, but the fact it was turning him on whilst Jimin sat on his hips and waist, it was becoming dangerous. If he didn't get to the bedroom soon, they may end up naked up against the hallway wall.

As Yoongi managed to walk down the stairs to their room, he kicked open the door, hurrying in and quickly using a hand to lock it once in

As Yoongi managed to walk down the stairs to their room, he kicked open the door, hurrying in and quickly using a hand to lock it once in. The pair locked eyes for a second before attaching their lips in a hot frenzy of passionate kisses as Yoongi made their way over to the bed. Jimin felt his back hit the covers as Yoongi crawled on top of him, wasting no time in undressing Jimin. Just to make it fair, Jimin pulled off Yoongi's shirt too, pulling him down for a kiss straight after, missing the closeness of his body already.

 Just to make it fair, Jimin pulled off Yoongi's shirt too, pulling him down for a kiss straight after, missing the closeness of his body already