Chapter 33

Adelaide

I woke up to the bed empty. I guess i fell asleep after all. I went to the bathroom cleaned up and got ready for the day. I had hoped today would be the day Dominic would teach me bow And arrow but i didn't ask him so... after last night i wanna get to him a lot more, he is who is because what he had been through and i wanna be there for him.

When i went down the hall i could hear loud noises of things breaking in the main hall. I stopped in my track. It sounded like someone fighting, did an enemy break into the castle? I turn the other way in search of a guard "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING COME BACK!" I hear Dominic shout.

I turn around again. I hurriedly walked towards the noise. When i get into the main hall i see Alexandra on the floor crying while Max is holding her. What the hell is going on?? Dominic is beating someone to a pulp. The guy has blood running through his face like a flood, but he is smiling.

"I wanted to congratulate you brother. Ahhahahaha". I go still. Is that his brother?? And why is he beating him? Dominic keeps punching him in the face, he is killing him! I quickly run over to him trying to stop him. "NO Adelaide stop!" Alexandra shouts.

His brother looks at me, then smiles brightly. Dominic turns his head towards me. His face completely outraged, i have never seen his face like this before. He looked like a demon completely empty in his eyes. "Well hello, there beautiful Adelaide, nice to see you again"I look at the bloodied guy. He sounds familiar. "Nathan?" I whisper. Nathan is Dominic's brother?.

Dominic turns to me. "You know him?" Nathan laughs loud. "Absolutely! Where do you think she was the whole day yesterday?" Bang! Dominic knocks Nathan out like a light. "Throw him out now!" Dominic yells at the guards. They pick him up like a sack of potatoes and walks out. I just stand there, what the hell just happened?

Dominic slowly turns toward me, a vein popped out in his neck, he gritted his teeth. His eyes bored into mine. I gulped. He slowly stalked towards me. I took a few steps back. He kept walking towards me while i walked backward until my back hit the wall.

"How do you know him?" "I-I don't know him. I met him yesterday i swear!" I stuttered. He looked scary right now, i could feel myself shaking. Slowly he ran his hand from my arm up to my throat. He was holding my throat in his hand without choking me. "How do you know him" he squeezed a little. Oh my god! He thinks i am lying.

"Dominic please don't! Don't let him get into your head!!" Alexandra cried. She tried to get to me but max held her back."STAY THE FUCK BACK ALEX!" He yelled at her "Please Dominic pleaseeee!" She kept crying.

I was shaking uncontrollably is he really going to kill me. "Get the fuck out of my face before i really make you fear me" he let go of my neck and i fell to the ground. "Take her out" he commanded the guards. The guard gently helped me up, i remember him from the first time i ate breakfast here.

I was shaking and crying. "Shhh, it is going to be okay. He doesn't know what he does when he gets angry. " the guard was patting my back, while I sobbed. "I'll take you to my mother and little sister okay? It's not long from here. And when you feel like coming home again, you just come. He will be normal again by then, okay?" He looks me in the eyes. "I don't have a home," i say coldly. He gives me sad smile and starts walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter