💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜

COVER MADE BY  MiaBookNerd ;)

HEY, GUYS, AS PROMISED I AM HERE TO GRANT YOU WITH THE 12TH CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

A loud engine roars through the air as I see a small blob of red racing towards me. As the second's flow by so does a small Manco kart with Colton driving like a maniac. I watch as he does a quick donut around the tree before racing back over to me and thankfully slowing down coming to a stop in front of me instead of running me over.

Colton turns the engine off and hops out of the kart before coming next to me and lending me a hand in which I just shake my head no and he pouts

"Oh come on I promise it will be fun." I look down at the cart noticing it does have seatbelts so if we do crash I won't go flying out and into a tree but what head blondie mumbles under her breath has me second guess myself once again.

"Yeah it is, but the real fun starts after the ride." Completely ignoring Colton's waiting hand I look over to her only to see her eyes all red and puffy almost as if she was about to shed a few tears. Turing my attention away from her I look back at Colton's hand and finally take it as he helps me get in and also buckles me up.

I wait as he flops down into his seat shaking the whole kart before letting the engine rumble alive. Before Colton gets a chance to ram the pedal down I look to see Blondie get up and walk into the house.

Damn, I wonder what got her so hormonal might be a side effect of wearing too much dollar store makeup. Even though Blondie seemed upset about me going for a ride with Colton I know he would never do anything because it was a forbidden law for us to be together even though we already slept together.

Before I even know it I am ripped out of my gaze when Colton slams the pedal down and my head smacks the back of the seat. All I have to say about Colton's driving is thank God I have a seatbelt otherwise he would have lost me on the first turn in which he said was little.

We seemed to drive the kart for about fifteen minutes before Colton stopped driving so crazy and drove normally down a small path in the woods. Not long after we appeared at a gazebo but Colton decided to drive around it and go through another trail that almost didn't fit the kart.