Keep it up

// before this chapter starts I want to make a quick note : people/things Izuku turns into stone crumbles easily if he breaks it himself kinda like a powder tower, but if you try to break it yourself, even with a sledge hammer it's extremely hard to break unless for example, if the thing Izuku turned to stone is ice, you just need to heat it up, it'll turn into cement and when his quirk wears off it'll turn to water

His quirk lasts shorter on inanimate objects, even more if they're big

"Hey... I don't want to alert you or anything, but after Bakugou's match you'll be up, you should ready yourself" Shinso said, gently shaking Izuku awake.

"...I don't want to fight him, he's... scary"

"You can just leap out of bounds when you feel like it's too much or withdraw"

"I don't want to do that either... I... I told everyone at the beginning that I'll be doing my best and I can't just give up because I'm scared but... I'm scared" Izuku huffs, burying his face into his hands, "I don't want to cry but I feel like I'll end up crying, I really don't want to face him"

"Why?"

"His quirk, there's no way he'll use his fire side so I'll have to be dealing with cold, and if he brings out large amounts then there's no way I'll last long, I can't regulate my body temperature, I can't win against him and it's frustrating because he knows I can't either but he's taunting me anyways, expecting me to do my best, he's giving me so much pressure and I can't do anything about it, I don't want to feel this way", his claws were embedded to the table as he speaks, he was shaking and tears were pooling on his eyes.

"... can you turn objects into stone too?"

"Huh?"

"Can you?"

"I've.. never really tried..."

'Once the number 4 hero, 15 years ago, Esper, do you know of her? I've heard that her psychic ability was so strong, she could turn anything to stone with her mind if she wills it enough'

'Could turn anything to stone with her mind if she wills it enough'

Izuku blinks, staring at the water in the water dispenser, he furrowed his brows staring at it intently.

The water suddenly compressed into a small cube of stone.

Izuku blinks again, water floods back.

"Huh"

__________________________________

"Kacchan! You can do it!" Izuku screams from the balcony, he just arrived half way into the match.

In an instant, Katsuki's explosions somehow got heavier and he delivered them faster.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I KNOW THAT I CAN DO IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He screams blasting every throw Uraraka throws him.

In the end, Katsuki wins after Uraraka couldn't stand up anymore.

"Izuku! Where were you?"

"Yeah, where were you? Do you know that our match is next?" Todoroki asks, Izuku ignores him.

"I was just practicing something out, don't worry about it" He grins.

"You seem much more confident now, am I to think that you have a plan?"

"No, I'm just ready to die now" he says cheerily, Shoto looks at him suspiciously.

________________________