《6》

AATISH'S POV

"Who are you?", I asked the girl.

"Your nanny", she replied.

I looked at her, confused. I turned towards Sahil.

"Sahil, how many times have I told you not to bring any stranger home?", I asked Sahil, frustrated.

"I am not a stranger. Your dad, Kartik Goenka, has hired me to take care of all of you ", she said looking towards Siya.

Wait! Dad hired a nanny without even asking us.

"What happened to her?", she asked approaching Siya, with a worried countenance.

"She isn't waking up", I replied.

"Can you give me your family doctor's number?", she asked turning towards me.

"We don't have his number. Its on dad's phone and his phone is unreachable ", Sahil said in one go.

"His number is in a diary. Dad always writes the emergency numbers in a diary", Ahana interrupted.

"Where's the diary?", the nanny asked checking Siya's pulse.

"Its in dad's room. Lemme bring it", Ahana said and rushed towards dad's room.

After waiting for a few minutes, Ahana came running with the diary in her hand.

"This is the diary", Ahana said giving the diary to the nanny.

The nanny turned pages, searching for the doc's number. She finally got it.

She gave her phone to me.

"Take my phone and dial his number", she said looking at me.

I took her phone and dialed the number, as she dictated it.

-------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

I was at the petrol station waiting for my turn to come. My car's fuel had reached the red line so I needed to fill petrol in it. But there was a long fleet of cars in front of me.

I sighed.

The girl might have reached her destination by now. This is called "tit for tat"

Finally, my turn came and I filled the petrol. After filling the petrol I drove towards home.

After 30 minutes,

I finally reached home and parked the car in the driveway. I got out of the car and entered the living room through the front door.

There was no one in the living room. I decided to check upstairs.

I climbed the stairs. Siya's room's door  was open. I walked into the room to find Siya lying on the bed, motionless and the doctor sitting beside her with a stethoscope around his neck and checking her heart beat.

The others were gathered around them.

My heart sank to the bottom seeing my little girl in that condition.

"Siya", I said with a choked voice.

Everyone turned towards me.

I rushed towards Siya and sat on the bed, taking her head on my lap. I patted her face. She didn't wake up.

"What happened to her doctor?", I asked, panic clear in my voice.

"She is unconscious Mr Goenka ", the doctor said removing his stethoscope.