Chapter 16 - Avery

One month later...

"Just like that, love."

I moan when Hot British Dude's lips meet the base of my throat and his large hand cups my breast. His muscled thigh fits snugly between my legs and I grind on it, chasing release. His hands move to the buttons of my blouse, quickly undoing them, and I shrug it off my body before throwing it behind my head. He lifts his head from my chest to stare down at it, icy blue eyes growing heated and darker when he takes in my lacy pink bra.

"I have to say, I find hot pink a tacky colour but on you I rather fancy it."

"Wait until you see me without a bra." I tell him in a husky voice, undoing the clasp and letting the cloth fall off my shoulders. He sucks in a large breath at the first sight of me and I give him a wicked grin, stretching my arms above me as an invitation.

"Fuck. You're trouble." Those gleaming eyes disappear when he dips his head and captures a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh!" My hand grips his hair as I arch into him. My other hand grips the armrest of the couch we're currently lying down on and I wrap my legs around his waist next.

"You like that, love?" He murmurs, switching his mouth to my other nipple.

"Yes. Keeping going."

"Not a problem."

I close my eyes in ecstasy and focus on how good his lips feel as they travel down my stomach, the scratch of his beard adding a wicked sensation to the mix. I might have just met this guy a couple of hours ago at a local bar but we really hit it off and in that short time he made me laugh harder than I have since coming to England. It was strange having to adapt to a different lifestyle and differ people but I welcomed it all. I know I made the right decision. I love the program I'm studying in, I love the new friends I've made, and I love getting to travel and sightsee this beautiful country.

Sure, I miss Emily and Greg like hell. I miss my girls back home and seeing all the boys too. I miss he-who-shall-not-be-named-at-the-moment-because-another-man-is-all-over-me but I'm moving on and focusing on myself so it's bearable. I finally feel like I'm doing something that makes me happy and so I don't regret accepting my admission here at all. And when Hot British Dude's mouth settles between my legs, I really don't regret anything.

"That feels good." I murmur. And I'm not just talking about his talented tongue. I'm talking about being able to exercise my independence and doing what's best for me at this point in my life. If that means getting freaky with the handsome men of England while I'm here then so be it. I'm a grown woman that can do whatever the hell I want and I'm not about to apologize for it. Of course I don't tell him all that. He's really good at what he's doing and I might die if he runs off before I finish, and my thoughts will definitely scare him away.

"What else do you like?" He asks as he continues to explore me.

"I'm a clit gal." I tell him, glad that he asked instead of trying to figure it out on his own. Intimacy without communication is always an awful and confusing mess.

"You got it." He promises and a second later I feel the slightest nip of his teeth right where I want it.

"Oh!" I cry out and explode like fireworks. I grip his thick locks of hair as wave after wave hits me until I'm nothing but a pile of mush staring up at the ceiling in a daze.

"You weren't kidding about that lovely clit of yours, huh?" His smiling face pops in my line of vision.

"Get that smirk off your face." I laugh and give his cheek a little shove.