Chapter 7

Y/N POV
After the little incident me and Cara were going to head to the car. But she got a call and she had to wait at the mall for someone. I was exiting the mall when I got pulled into a alley. I look up and saw someone I recognized ....

My step-brother's friend Auden

I felt anger and disgust when I looked at him. He touched my cheek and I flinched and shoved him away. He looked at me and laughed.

Auden: Wow Y/N! You've certainly become a lot feistier. I like it.
Y/N: Get the fuck away from me
Auden: And what if I don't?

Yoongi POV
We were gonna leave but then Jin wanted to enter a shop for kitchen supplies. So we stayed. After about 40 minutes we decided to leave. As we were leaving the mall I saw the girl from the café. But she was by herself. We were a couple feet behind her so we all saw when she got pulled into a alley. All the guys saw and I told them to be quiet and follow me. We quietly walked over to the alley and since there was a wall they couldn't see us. The guy touched her cheek and I started to walk over to where they were. But Taehyung held me back. We heard their conversation. The girls name is Y/N.... it suits her.

Guy: Wow Y/N! You've certainly become a lot feistier. I like it.
Y/N: Get the fuck away from me
Guy: And what if I don't?

I got pissed so I went over to them. The guys followed me.

Authors POV
Yoongi: I suggest you do what she says and leave her alone.
Auden: And who the fuck are you?
Namjoon: Listen dude I suggest you do what he says and leave her alone before shit gets ugly.

Auden pulled Y/N towards him and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Y/N pushes his arm off. Yoongi quickly grabbed her arm and pushed her behind him, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. The Maknae line got behind her to make sure she was circled and wouldn't get hurt. Yoongi went up to the guy and took him by the collar and whispered
Yoongi: If you ever come near her again I'll kill you and your family with no remorse.

Yoongi pulled up his sleeve to show his tattoo and Auden's face immediately paled.

Auden: Bangtan?!!
Hoseok: Yes now shut the hell up and get lost. You wouldn't want Yoongi here to loose his temper and beat your sorry ass.

Auden nodded and took of running. Since Y/N and the maknae line were in the way, Jungkook pulled Y/N out of the way. Y/N saw Auden speed by but not before he looked back and said

Auden: I'm sure Oden would love to see you, but don't worry I'll make sure to tell him that I saw you.

Auden then runs away. Yoongi walks towards Y/N and asks her.

Yoongi: Are you ok?
Y/N: No... don't let Oden near me....

Y/N fainted and Yoongi caught her before she hit the ground.

Yoongi POV
Me: Can we take her back to the house?
Jin: Yes we have to! The poor thing is clearly not in good shape to be by herself!
Taehyung: Ok Jin calm down. And is it safe for her to come back with us? What if someone sees us and thinks we're close to her and uses her to get to us?
Namjoon: Don't worry we'll make sure that won't happen. Besides it's already dark out and nobody is around. We just run back to the car without being seen and we'll see what happens from there.
Hoseok: Good! Let's go!
We ran back to the car I was carrying Y/N bridal style. When we got to the car we all sat down but I let Y/N lay on me since she clearly wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. I sat back and wondered "I usually don't act this way to people I don't know? What's so special about her that makes my heart skip a beat?" I don't know but what I do know is that I'm making her mine and she's not getting hurt again. She clearly has a bad past. But all of us in this car have bad pasts. We aren't saints. But there's a reason why we are like this. And there's a reason why I don't want to see her hurt. She reminds me to much of me. And to see the way that the guys stood up for her also shows me that they find her similar to them in some way. That way being pain and sadness. 

Authors Note
Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't update sooner! I didn't have any ideas :(. But either way I'll try to update more often but School is kicking my ass. Sorry for all the errors.
Any way thanks for reading and please vote if you like it! And feel free to comment any suggestions for future chapters you would like to read! Thank you and have a nice day!
I purple you! 💜