Gotta Get Back To The Past

A/N: Quick thing, I know next to nothing about this show other than what's explained in the opening. I only ever heard of it when I heard it was getting a reboot, and even then I didn't give it that much attention. I only added it because I know it was popular and it was the only version of a Samurai that wasn't depressing or didn't make sense. It took me a while to make this since I didn't know what episode would be the best option, so role with me here.

Hope you enjoy.

"Alright, I'm starting the next world, you guys ready?", Z asked the group, who all nodded. "What's this world like?", Ochako asked, the God looking at her, "Very... deep", Z said, confusing them. "I haven't seen much of this world, though many agree that it is a great world and some their favorite", Z explained. "What like a TV show?", Kaminari asked, "That's how all us Gods view you mortals, very entertaining to watch", Z said casually.

"That's kind of rude don't you think?", Jiro asked, "It wasn't an insult, it was a statement of fact. We Gods are capable of doing anything we want so seeing you mortals do stuff is the only thing we didn't do ourselves. Again, not to sound rude, but we are all bored, and seeing you is all we got going for us", Z explained. They all looked at each other in confusion, not believing immortal being of limitless power can get bored.

"So yeah, let that soak in as you watch this next one", Z said as he left and the screen loaded.

The screen opens to a calm, serine area with a Yonghegong, but all white and built into the hillside.

The audience awed at the peaceful palace in a land that looks like it was never plagued with evil or poor crops. "That place is beautiful", Inko said breathlessly, the others agreeing at the magnificent palace.

"Long ago, in the distant past, I AKU, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!"

An ancient voice spoke over a new picture of a being of unknown origin that stood as tall as a mountain. It's entire body was pure black with green lips, pointing teeth, red flaming eyebrows and beard, and four horns. It then showed a new scene where the peaceful place from before was destroyed by a beast with similar features to Aku.

Everyone had a chill go up their spines at the sight of such a creature. It gave the presence of evil and untold power, "Dear God...", All Might said in fear. They all gasped at the peaceful place being destroyed, the flames and ruble covering the air and ground. "I'm scared", Eri said as Miro held her tightly, equally as scared of the demon, "So am I", Kota said, shaking.

"But a foolish Samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to a pose me."

A new photo showed a painted picture of a Samurai clad in white riding a white horse with a katana held high. A close up of the katana was shown, it shining a bright silver, possibly indestructible. Another picture had the Samurai's white silhouette standing in front of Aku's own silhouette which stood tall.

 Another picture had the Samurai's white silhouette standing in front of Aku's own silhouette which stood tall