Roommate ? - Cole

( Sorry for the picture, I felt like trying to give u guys a nose bleed XD )

" Hey , guess who's your new roommate until my room is ready?! " you barged into Coles room without knocking and found him shirtless.

" You ? " he smiled .

" ................. "

" (Y/n ) , Your starin-"

" Shhhhhh , I'm enjoying this " you put your finger to his lips and kept staring as if you were trying to process what his body looked like then you suddenly snapped " HOLY CRAP COLE ! Is that real ?! " You looked up at your boyfriend in amazement.

" My Abs ??? "

" Uh yea , what did you think I meant ?! "

" Heh , well not to sound like Kai but , that sounded kinda .... "

😒 " Are u ? ....... Having a dirty mind ? "

" N-no of course not 😅"

" Mmmhummm , answer my question "

" Uh yea , their real , why ?"

" It's beautiful ! "

" Huh ? "

"Uh nothing 😅"

Cole just raised his eyebrow at you .

" So I'm staying here Huh? "

" Yea , I hope it's comfortable for you "

.... " are we going to sleep in the same bed ? "

Cole blushed a deep crimson once you asked him that question.

you giggled " Cole its fine , it's not like we're doing anything " XD

" I-I know .... it's just ....."

" Aw come on :) , it won't be that bad "

" I know , just a little nervous I guess " 😅

" well lets make our first night the best ! " you smiled . " What should we do ? "

" DISNEY MOVIES ! " " HORROR MOVIES ! " you and cole both screamed at the same time .

" H-Huh ? Horror movies ? " you gulped .

" there's only one way to decide this ! Rock paper clamp ! "

" Eh ? Clamp ? Don't you mean rock ? "

" Yea well Jay's an idiot and we catch onto the stupid stuff he says , anyways , if I win , you have to watch horror movies with me , if you win , Disney movies all night "

You smirked , " Aw come on ,you always loose at Rock Paper Scissors! Easy win ! "

" we won't know until we find out "

" Draw your weapon sir ! " you and Cole put your hands behind your back and chose your "weapon " .

" 1 , 2 , 3 Go ! " Cole said as he put his hand out in front of you and you showed him your hand as well . Looking at his hand you stared in horror . He .... he won ?! Looking up at his face you saw a smirk on his face .

" You cheated ! "

" No your just predictable " 😆

You pouted slightly. But you and cole were going to sleep in the same bed anyway ... so maybe you wouldn't have nightmares if you slept with him .

* ittsy bittsy teenie weenie ( yellow polka dot bikini ! ) ( * smacks jay * shut up and stop butting into coles story ! Ur story is up next ! ) time skip *

You and cole were in his bed and were watching the Exorcist , he was holding the bowl of popcorn and watching the movie while you were trying to act like you weren't scared while hugging onto one of his pillows .

He looked over at you and chuckled " Are you scared (y/n) ? "

" W-What ?! N-No ! Of course not ! " you snapped back at him .

Then looking back at the screen the scene made you scream and bury your face into coles pillow .

At this he smiled and wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to him .

" There there , I'll protect you "

You wanted to protest but then glancing at the screen you saw something that scared you . So you just nodded and buried your face in his chest and let him hold you .

Sooner or later you felt your eyes getting heavy . But you were just too scared to go to sleep . Your imagination was running rampant and it wouldn't stop , your held onto coles shirt and squealed in fear slightly.

..... " your really cute like this but I think I've tortured you enough " cole then changed the channel on the Tv and you were watching ( ur favorite show besides Ninjago ) .

" Thanks Cole ....." you still held a tight grip on his shirt . Not wanting to let go or be alone for even a second.

Cole then layed down with you in his arms . He rested his chin on your head as he held you and you rested your head on his chest .

" It's ok , I got ya . Go to sleep , I'll stay up all night and protect you "

" Cole ..... you don't have to ...." you whispered , hardly keeping your eyes open .

" But I'm going to " he kissed your forehead.

You had already fallen asleep . Not hearing him whisper back that he loves you .

When you woke up , cole still had you in his arms , and he had fallen asleep .

Did he really stay up all night ? He does have dark lines under his eyes . You smiled at how adorable your boyfriend was . He was loyal to a default .

You couldn't resist , you moved your hand to touch his face then moved your hand to his hair , slowly playing with his thick hair .

Even though he was sleeping, he hummed in approval , smiling in his sleep and pulling u closer to him .

you wanted to wake him up but just couldn't bring your self to do it and just went back to sleep .

The next few weeks were filled with cuddles and Disney movies . You knew cole was a cuddler but you didn't know he was this bad . Not that you could complain, you did enjoy it . When your room was ready he tried to convince you to stay in his room and that you didn't need to have your own room . What you didn't know is that he was actually still secretly scared of the movie you two watched and wanted to keep you close . ( Adorable ! ) Every time you went to go to bed you found cole in your bed already asleep , but it was your room so you went to sleep next to him each time you found him in your bed . And every time you woke up he was cuddling you and holding you . 

A/n : sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ! That took way too long to write ! I'm sorry ! 😣 I hope u like it and it was worth the wait . Sorry again . Just got a new job so I'm getting used to things and stuff ..... and my be on the verge of depression again .... yay !  Love u all thanks for reading .