Chapter 10: The Regal Mammoth part 2. Separation

The Rock Drum clasped both of its hand together, raised them above its head and prepared to smash Toriko into a bloody paste. The giant hunter glanced at his hand for second. It hadn't healed completely from the earlier fight. The beast slammed them down on where Toriko was and the hunter quickly dodged the attack and skidded to the side. She blinked slightly as the hunter prepared for an attack. 'Is he planning to use his spiked punch attacks? But..his hand isn't fully healed yet.' Watching as Toriko launched the attack at the beast's clasped hands the attack had enough force to make a huge dent in the it's hands and flung it away from him.

Guess the attack changes the muscle mass in his arms cause the long sleeved shirt he was wearing became one sleeve thanks to the attack. "Ku.." He gritted out as his arm shivered. 'My overdoing it at the coliseum is resounding. I planned to recover it but from here on using rapid hit would be tough.' The hunter thought as he rested his other hand on the arm. Sarafina's eye widen as another Rock Drum appeared behind him. "Toriko! Look out!" "Toriko-San! Behind you!" She and Komatsu called out to him. "Oh no!" Sarafina said as the beast was about to bring its foot down onto the hunter. Sarafina rushed forward to Toriko's side and swung her sword at the beast.

The beast's leg was cut clean off! This caught the others by surprised as she was at a huge distance from its foot. How did she even made contact with it when she was still far away. Kururu rushed in as well and jumped on the Rock Drum, freezing the left side of it's body in solid ice. Finally, the Battle Wolf pup launched itself up, bounced off its face and landed neatly to the side, close to Toriko. "Terry!" The hunter said in joy. The tomboy touched a few buttons on one of her gloves and said, "Super relaxation!" Smoke shot out from one of the gloves as she continued, "Eat this, you rock guy!" Sarafina looked over at Rin and took note of something odd. Hm? Shouldn't the beast be calming down? Why did it look like it was getting ready for a fi...Oh no! 'Rin must've accidentally mixed up the fragrances.'

As the woman scrambled around looking for the thing on her belt the full effect of the battle frag took over the beast. "Rin! Get out of there!" Sarafina cried out to her as the beast quickly stood up. The tomboy cried out in fear. "Sunny! Have you felt it yet?" Toriko said to the other man. Is he for real?! His sister is about to get attacked and he's just standing there like a fool! "This Rock Drum thing's skin? It certainly has a unique flexibility to it but it's mostly fat that...has no charm!"

"This is different!" The hunter said as he held up a piece of the rockdrum's skin. "His shell...! It's a shell that was able to attach beautiful calcium carbonate to super hard protein skin!" The other man looked at him. Good. At least he has the pretty man's attention now. Smirking slyly slightly he continued. "Have you realized it yet? If you process this shell it can bring about the birth of a perfect beauty marble. What's said to be the most hard and beautiful marble in the world, it's raw material is this guy..!" Sunny looked like he was thinking it over. "How about it? Isn't that a little more like your kind of defeat value?"

Sarafina rushed over to try to rescue the tomboy but then she did a double take as some force literally sent the beast flying threw the air to some far off place in the distance. "What...the..." She muttered as Rin and Komatsu practically had their jaws to the ground on shock as Toriko whistled a bit. "Ah, sorr'. I sorta overdid it. But, well, it's a situation where I'll pay for my mistakes.. The final blown away figure was beautiful." The long haired man said. His hair looked ALIVE as it moved all over the place. Was...was that attack made from using his hair?! No wonder she sensed something.

"Top class rare crystal materials for a super huge chandelier, a bohemia glass vase, space coloring flowers, modest ornaments of high class tableware, and the marble king "perfect beauty marble" table. Everything promotes the food. Its important support! Cooking pasta with a price, say, not even a few tens of yen. By the way it is presented on a plate the price jumps up several thousand yen! The situation of an amateur drawn on a not so hot painting with a picture frame suddenly it will look good. The imagination? Just an illusion? Nah, wrong. In reality, rank of the pasta's taste gets higher. The picture begins to breathe. It's joint work so to speak. Beauty is a harmony. In that change meeting, there is art...! More' over! To seek the ingredients alone and such is the height of nonsense! To gush out inferior piece of junk animals, it's an action below the level of a maggot." Sunny continued as he whipped around to look at the group. "Get it, you guys?!"