34

everyone agreed to meet up at johnny's house for their one last escapade before winter vacation ends. johnny's dad lent him his minivan that could cater all seven of them that would be going.

well, eight, unexpectedly. johnny didn't mention they were allowed to bring plus ones.

so far, it was only saori, johnny, and ten that had arrived at the seo residence

saori didn't arrive with yuta because the latter said he had to pass by somewhere. probably to buy extra deodorant from the convenience store, saori assumed.

she checks her messages, and even doyoung's not replying to her.

"where the hell are the others?" ten complains, his body sprawled across johnny's couch.

they've already finished loading the groceries and other necessities in johnny's van. the only thing missing is the luggage.

"chill, man, i haven't even put in mine yet," johnny chuckles and turns to saori. "which reminds me, could you help me out? i'm torn between these two scarves."

"who cares bro, you'll be wearing turtlenecks nevertheless!" ten cuts in impatiently.

"shut up ten." johnny dismisses him and takes saori upstairs to his room.

he closes the door behind him and shows saori his closet.

"wow, you're really a last-minute packer." saori doesn't know what to do with her boyfriend. she picks a simple greyish scarf and hands it to johnny. "here."

johnny frowns at it. "you sure?" he doesn't think it'll go well with the shirt he brought.

"it's a neutral color, babe. it'll go with anything," saori rolls her eyes, flopping down on johnny's bed.

she, too, have been getting antsy with the people late to their meeting. unlike ten, she's quiet about it.

johnny packs the last clothing in his bag and zipping it shut. "that's that." he huffs, finally finished with his packing.

he sees his girlfriend lying down on his bed and takes advantage of that.

saori's startled when she feels her boyfriend hovering over her with bedroom eyes.

"not now, babe." saori gasps as johnny starts kissing her neck hotly.

he leaves a trail of hickeys onto her collarbone and junction between neck and shoulder.

saori tries to suppress her moan so ten couldn't hear what they were doing. well, what johnny was doing. all she could do was hold onto his broad shoulders and grunt at her boyfriend's lips on her skin.

"don't hold back. i want to hear you more." johnny whispers, his breathe hot against her neck.

"ten's—ten's just downstairs—ah!" saori moans as johnny nibbles her earlobe.

his hands start fondling with her clothed breasts, while his knee makes space in between her thighs.

"johnny..." saori whines again, feeling her nipples harden. johnny plays with them when he feels it before going for her jacket's zipper, pulling it down.

saori sighs, staring up the ceiling. johnny notices her resignation and stops immediately.

"something wrong?" he asks, staring down worriedly.

"no, noth—" saori pauses and meets johnny's gaze. she remembers what they've been talking about these days. "it's not about me so i can't tell you."

"are you sure?" johnny's eyes are filled with concern. "if it's about you, you'd tell me, right?"

saori cups his face, smiling at him tenderly. god, she loves him. "i promise, didn't i?" she reminds.