Chapter 1

I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does 

Chapter 1

Percy's pov

The second giant war has ended, but with lots of losses.

Even though I didn't want it, I've gotten immortality; but it's better than Godhood, to me at least. The Gods and Goddess gave me two options; to become immortal with blessings or become a god.

I didn't want to become a god for a lot of reasons.

I think that I am too powerful – I know this. I've been blessed by all the Gods and Goddess, major and minor. But the gods had a choice of what form to bless me in, Roman or Greek. I managed to persuade them to do this.

It's not that I don't appreciate it, I do. It's just I don't want to be powerful. I just want to be myself; live my life, do my own things.

Well anyway back to the present – sort of.

It's been one year since the war finished. One year since people died in the war. One year since peace started again. Life is good, well as good as a demigod life can get. Can become.

My mum, Sally, and Paul have gotten married. They are both happy. My mum gave birth to a girl, called Estelle recently.

I'm on border patrol, when I hear a scream.

I rush over to the source of the scream. When I get there, I see some hellhounds chasing a boy. This boy has eyes coloured an ocean blue, light brownish-white hair and tanned skin. I think he is about 17 years old.

I rush into action. I pull Riptide out in pen form and click it, making it expand into a bronze sword. Then, I kill the hellhounds in a few stabs and slashes.

Covered in some golden dust, I go over to the boy.

"Hello, I am Percy Jackson, what's your name?" I ask noting he is a bit smaller than me – maybe an inch or two.

"Hi, my name is Aiden Eclipse. What were those weird black dog things?" He asks.

"They are called Hellhounds. Come on Aiden, I'll take you to Chiron, who will tell you things you will need to know." I tell him.

"Okay?" Aiden askes confused.

Later that night, at the campfire, Aiden Eclipse was claimed by my father, Poseidon. I am happy that I have a half-brother, but sad that he will probably have a hero's life and endure hardships like I have.

Time skip

I now wish that I didn't have a brother.

He has ruined my life. He seemed nice at first, but don't let that fool you. He thirsts for power and is an arrogant person, who I wish wasn't my brother. When he found out that I practically run the camp, he's been trying to take it over from me, trying to be the camp leader.

Has it worked? Yes, it has, but only for what he has been doing to the other campers.

He's been stealing their things, braking them and blaming it on me. The campers and gods now blame me if something happens to their stuff. I don't understand how they could believe my brother, especially when my Fatal Flaw is Personal Loyalty for gods sake.

The only reason that I know that it was Aiden doing it, was because of a dream I had not long ago.

Flashback

I was thinking about what has been happening the past few months; how some of the campers and gods say to leave their stuff alone and to stop destroying it. Of course, I say that I didn't do anything, but they don't believe me.