Chapter 19: Pierre García

Wednesday
9th January 2019

2:30 p.m

Omniscient

Mahogany left her dance class and exited the school

Mahogany left her dance class and exited the school. She wasn't in the mood today. She was just so tired and cold. The snow was bothering her too. She spotted Kain's Range Rover and she quickly went over to him trying not to slip or anything. As she was walking towards it, a snowball hit her on the face. Her mouth gaped open and she just froze. She turned around and opened her eyes, seeing two 8th graders.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled.

"We're sorry. I was trying to aim at this doofus's head but it for you instead." One explained.

She took a deep breath and wiped her face, "Don't worry about. Just..just be careful this time." She sighed and walked off.

She found Kain laughing really hard and holding on to his stomach, "What is funny?" She frowned.

He watched her get in, "You." He laughed.

"How about you shut the fuck up?" She sucked her teeth.

"I'm playing baby, gimme' a kiss, man." Kain leaned over laughing.

"No...I'm not giving you no kisses, Kain. Get off of me." She rolled her eyes and huffed.

She eventually gave in and they both shared a long steamy kiss. Jasmine was seated in the car that was beside them, watching their every move. Her eyes widened once she saw Mahogany putting her hands down his sweats. Her mouth gaped wide open as tears began to stream down her face. She quickly wiped them and pulled off. Mahogany pulled off and bit down on her lips, smiling whilst giving Kain looks full of lust.

"Damn, girl." He stopped her hands from moving up and down.

She got inside the car and so did he, "Whatever." She fastened her seatbelt.

"Where we heading?" Kain asked putting the key into the ignition.

"Well, my mom's cooking dinner tonight for me to meet her new boyfriend. I was wondering if you could come too." She asked.

"Yeah, sure thing. What time?" Kain asked.

"At 8. We can hang out now, if you'd like?" She suggested.

"Well, my mom has been asking about you so why don't we go ahead and see her now?" He looked over at Maggie who gulped.

"Uh..sure." She slowly nodded her head.

"Cool." He said.

Mahogany was very nervous about going to Kain's house. She was just hoping that his cousins weren't there. She hasn't really spoken to his father, just made small talk. His sister is very friendly and so are his grandmothers. His mom is nice too but she feels as if she doesn't approve of this relationship. She just hopes that everything goes well.