Netflix | E.D

You and E were watching Netflix and all of a sudden he started kissing your neck sucking a bit leaving a bit of dark purple hickeys along it your neck, going back up to kiss your soft lips every once in awhile.

His hand slowly slide up your thigh to your pussy rubbing your clit in small circles making you moan a bit. He moves up to your lips kissing you starting to rub you faster causing a wet patch to form.

E started to pull down your joggers and teasingly take off your thin laced panties. He starts to finger you slowly then picks up the speed kissing you roughly. You released shortly onto his fingers and he pulled them out licking them clean of your sweet cum. You got onto his lap and started grinding down onto him roughly.

"My turn baby" he groaned seductively. You obeyed and got down onto your knees, pulling down his boxers wanting every bit of him down your throat. You started to slowly lick the tip teasing him making him move and jolt around. You started pushing your head down jerking whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. His perfect moans started to echo all around the room as his warm white liquid filled your throat.

You swallowed every drip moaning at the taste. "You sure know how to please me so good baby" he said as you both walked to the the bathroom taking a quick shower and getting back into bed to finish the movie.

--
Idea: @excitedxlan
y'all i've been so fucking sick omg i had to go to the hospital and i'm  not even supposed to be on my phone but i had to make an update for y'all so here you go. but bye ily
-Nessa 🍒🏁