Demigod Dreams x10

**Percy**

I ran after Annabeth but couldnt find her and I saw Piper and Jason holding hands and sitting by the fire.

I waved at them and they waved back and I entered my cabin, Justin wasnt there. I was going back out when, this tired feeling was weighed on my shoulders and eye lids.

Going back out didnt seem so interesting anymore.

**Third Persons P.O.V.**

Percy rubbed his eyes in attempt to fight sleep but instead it came heavier.

He tried getting into his pajamas but only succeeded in taking off his shirt. His 4packs were showing and the temperature in his room felt as if it dropped.

Percy didnt care or feel anything he struggled to keep his eyes open but fell face down on his bed, unconscious.

As the temperature in the cabin decreases you could see his breath in the air. If he were awake he would have shivered, he slept on and something happened.

As he slept he began to groan in pain and wince, his cries were loud and unheard.

His body began to have bruises, he tossed and turned. But it didnt matter what he did, he wouldnt wake up until it was over.

A strangle cry came out of his mouth it contained agony, his eyes squeezed tighter.

He started to yell in his sleep and talk and plead.............. demigod dreams arent fun are they?

espically when controlled.

**Percy**

I dont know what happened next, seriously I dont.

I was locked in this dark room, I saw Annabeth, Leo, Thalia, Nico, Piper, Jason, Luke, Bianca, Zoë, Silena, Beckendorf, Ethan, Clarisse, Michael Yew, Mom, Paul, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Tyson, Grover and a few other shadows I couldnt make out.

They were all chained up and what was seperating me from them was the large wall they were chained to, and a barrier of clear glass.

I ran toward the glass punching it, it refused to break. Suddenly all my friends and family were in pain.

They were crying out to me to help them, My heart felt like it was shattering and rebuilding itself and repeating the process.

A figure walked in it was a girl her eyes were closed. She was beautiful, ruby lips, brown hair the Aphrodite girl works.

She opened her eyes and veins appeared on her face arms and legs, her skin shriveled up, her eyes bloodshot.

She walked toward me and I tried to get away, but couldnt. Her hand touched me and it burned me.  I screamed in agony and she smiled wickedly.

She threw me back and I was slammed into the glass wall it broke. I tried running toward the wall, but the floor wouldnt let me instead it started to burn me.

The girl stood in front of me and held out riptide to me I took it and pain rolled over in me.

She had her own sword she lifted me in the air and set me on warm cement which didnt help my burns.

She looked at me then looked at my family scars began to form on their cheeks. They all screamed, I screamed. "What do you want?" I pleaded "Let them go!" she regarded me coldly.

"Fight me Perseus Jackson, this is one fight you cannot win... not ever

Your flaw will be your downfall,"

she told me.

I lunged at her and she disapeared "That is a yes, I believe" she whispered in my ear.

I ran at her again, she blocked me and pushed me aside. Her back was faced to me, "Daughter of Zeus, I will break your chains, but you wont live long"

Thalia fell to the floor with a thump she looked at me pleading for me to help her.

I attacked the girl and this time I got lucky she looked at me and screamed. What was weird was that her lips werent moving.

I turned around Thalia Grace, had a large cut on her side and it was deep. Her eyes held betrayal, disbelief, anger, and pain.

I tried running to her but the girl blocked me. I stabbed the girl in the chest and the girl dropped her sword and clapped her hands praising me.

I was confused I looked at Thalia, riptide was sticking out of her chest, she looked at me and spoke "Percy, I thought you were smarter than this, but I guess not. You were supposed to be my cousin, my.... my brother and you killed me I know now never to ever count on you."

She closed her eyes saying "Percy Jackson, stupid arrogant son of Posiedon nothing more.." and was silent.

Tears fell down my face, I looked at the girl, " I am not going to fight you!"

She laughed and moved closer to me " You will little hero, and you will be choosing who to sacrifice next!"

she kissed me on the forehead and it burned badly.

I awoke screaming and hitting my head on the bunk.

I couldnt remember what I saw in my dreams all I got was an really bad headache. I had tried nectar and ambrosia, it didnt work but made it dull for sometime.

I closed my eyes and saw Thalia looking at me pale with riptide sticking out of her.... then again did I see that? all I could see now is Thalia looking at me smiling with a cast in her arm and her killing monsters depite the arm.

wait.... what did I see? its all blank now................. I need to see Annabeth now anyways.

I looked to see Justin in his bunk with a knowing smiled played on his lips sleeping. Sometimes I question him being a demigod.

I wonder what he is dreaming about? and with that I left the cabin proceeding to find my fiancè.

Also to figure out how I got this burn on my forehead.