+ 7

he took step back and cleared his throat, looking away while the cheeks were painted in red.

"how did you know?" i pursed my lips.

"i just knew it," he said and looked at me. "why did you hide it?"

"i didn't hide it, i was just—i didn't have time to meet you." i explained, which was not true.

"are you scared?" he asked.

i was caught off guard and looked at him. he was looking on his boots while he
played with the snow using it.

"w-what?" i said, stuttering because of the sudden question.

what did he mean by that?

"of me. are you scared of me?" he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

his eyes was full of emotion that i couldn't certainly tell how he felt. it was even harder to read when i was too flustered of his stare. his eyes were too beautiful.

i looked away and gulped.

"you are." he said and looked down.

we both stayed silent, the sound of the strong wind was what we could only hear.

"i'm really," he breathe and gulped, "really sorry."

i didn't answer. my mouth and tongue couldn't form a word. it seemed so dry and i wanted to say it was okay.

although i know it was not.

"don't say it's okay. i know it's not." i looked up to him, shocked.

it was as if he read what was inside my mind. i still didn't say anything and instead, i intertwined my bare hands together.

i also couldn't find gloves at home so i had no choice but to go out, bare hands.

jimin seemed to noticed how i shivered so he looked at me worriedly.

worriedly.

did i saw that correctly?

his eyes landed on my hands. his eyes softened and quickly took off his gloves and lend it to me.

i shook my head, "no no sir park it's okay—"

"just call me jimin." he softly said and grabbed my hands.

he slowly wore the gloves on each of my hands and i could still felt the heat of his palms inside the gloves. when he was done, he still held my hands together.

blood came rushing on my cheeks and i never felt this nervous before.

my heart kept on beating like crazy and there was a tingling sensation in my tummy i couldn't explain.

"let's go?" he said, smiling a little.

he put down our hands but his other hand was still on my other hand. in short, he was holding my hand.

i looked at it and he chuckled.

"i need warmth too."

i nodded shyly and he guided me towards his car. we went inside and he started the engine.

i wanted to ask where we were going but i was too shy.

i heard him chuckled again, "don't worry, i won't hurt you this time."

i wanted to say that wasn't my concern but i shut my mouth. he started driving to i didn't know where but i just clenched my hands into a fists.

we arrived at a forest and i looked around, the trees were covered in snow.