month three - he's missing - part 1

Tom POV
I woke up this morning and looked around, Tord wasn't there. "Tord?..." I called out but there was no response. I got up, put on one of Tords shirts (to hide the fact that I started showing) I went downstairs to find Edd on the couch watching Insane pirates 6, Tord wasn't there.... but he loves those movies.... "hey Tom!" Edd said smiling.
"Have you seen Tord?" I asked holding onto the sleeves of the shirt. "No, why?" Edd said sounding a little worried. "I don't know where he is...." I said with tears coming to my eyes, er..... whatever you wanna call them. "Try calling him Edd" said gently pulling me onto the couch. I grabbed my phone and called him, his phone was in the couch cushion. "Oh god" I cupped my hands around my face and cried.

Edd POV
Tom's crying.... I've never seen him cry before..... I hugged him. "We'll find him Tom" I said reassuringly. Tom wiped his tears "really?..." he said looking at me. "Mhm, even if it's the last thing we do. Because we want you to be happy" I said smiling. Tom nodded and went to his room. He came back in normal clothes but in Tords hoodie, being a demon he needs at least the sent of loved ones to feel they love him. (Tom told me that after I had super powers :3) I held Tom's hand incase he got another cramp and needed someone to lean onto. We ran into a girl while we were walking. "Sorry!" I said. "Dude what the fu- Tam?"

To be continued