Chapter 36

Adelaide

Nathan is sitting on the ground looking lost in thought. It looks like he doesn't want to this! Maybe he can help me. "Nathan please help me!" I scream when Frederic is about to take off his pants. "Stop it Frederic" oh thank god! I looked behind me at Nathan. Oh my god! His face looked completely empty. Like he was soulless, i could see it in his eyes. "Bend over, Adelaide" "please" i whisper. My fingers are throbbing. Frederic is standing over me and smiling while smoking. Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!!! "Bend. over" Nathan repeats.

"He said bend over, you fucking whore!" Frederic says and kicks me so i land on my stomach. "What a fucking ass! Dominic is fucking lucky! I admit that! Let's see those tits too" he grabs my breast in a strong grip. I wince. "Oh fucking yeah! Those are nice too" he is on top of me and licks my cheek. I feel like throwing up! This can't be happening! Why does everything happen to me?? Why can't i just be happy for once! I start screaming and crying.

Nathan rips my panties off and starts groping me down there. I throw up. "eww you fucking bitch!" Nathan yells. He slams my head down on the ground. I hear him unzip his pants. Maybe i can run now. I look up at Frederic and he shakes his head. Clash! Frederic's smile vanished, and so did his head. Oh my God!!! I look behind him and see Dominic, with a sword covered in blood.

He had splattered blood on his face. He didn't look at me, but directly on Nathan. He had the same look that Nathan had right before he decided that he would rape me. Now i could see the resemblance, before i couldn't even see they were brothers. But now.. they looked the same with different hair colors.

"Hey, are you okay? They didn't..." Max covered me with a jacket. I didn't remove my eyes from Dominic i just shook my head while tears streamed down my face. "you probably shouldn't look Adelaide" Max whispered in my ears. I ignored him and kept watching. I don't know what I wanted to happen. Did I want Dominic to kill Nathan? It's his brother, he will never be the same if he kills him. I know he doesn't want to kill him, I don't want to be the reason for him killing his own brother.

Dominic let's go of his sword and it falls to the ground. He walks over to Nathan. "I'm jealous Dominic, i really am. You always get the hot whores! But this one, you've really outdone yourself, Dominic. She got the tits, the ass, and the face too. Sarah was a little too thin for my liking but hey, a hole is a hole right?" He laughs. Who is Sarah?

SLAM! Dominic punches him in the face. Nathan keeps laughing. SLAM!SLAM! He keeps punching Nathan in the face and Nathan keeps laughing as if not feeling anything. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME KILL YOU?!" Dominic snarls. Nathan laughs hysterically. "That's what you are good at Dominic! You killed mom, you killed Sarah, you killed father, and now you're going to kill me! HAHAHAHAHA".

Dominic was now choking Nathan. Nathan's face was crimson and a vein popped on his temple. "Y-you should've heard Sarah. S-she called for you, but you didn't come... S-she was a virgin" Nathan smiled at his last word. I heard his bones breaking when Dominic squeezed his throat. Nathan was dead, Blood flooded out of his mouth, Dominic didn't let go, he kept squeezing and the blood covered his hands.

Suddenly Max lifted me in his arms i was about to tell him to let me go but he held his hand over my mouth and shook his head at me to tell me not to say anything. He slowly retreated in the woods. I looked around and all the guards were slowly walking backwards toward the woods keeping an eye at Dominic as if he would pounce on them if they made a sound. What the hell is going on??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter