Chapter 3: Sinking Feelings

"Beautiful" Jin mumbled as he looked around him.

'This is amazing....' Jin thought as he raised his hands and tried touching one of the leafs around him.

"J-Jin..." Taehyung was panicking, he didn't know how to act.

If Jin realized that Taehyung was linked with magic, Taehyung would certainly lose his post as Jungkook's servant, Jungkook will send Taehyung to the dungeon or worse, if Jungkook kissed Taehyung and nothing happened, Taehyung's heart will break completely as Jungkook will be forced to kill him.

"Y-You're the sorcerer. Jimin?" The older male kept his gaze on Taehyung while the younger's breathing rate increased.

"I-I'm not Jimin..." Taehyung bit his lip and debated on what to do.

'Jin will tell everyone...' Taehyung thought as his feet started trembling slightly.

"T-Then...who are you?" The older took one step closer to Taehyung, he was amazed, it was exactly how he had read it in the forbidden books.

Jin felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins, he was seeing his favorite thing live, one that he never thought he could witness.

Taehyung gulped, he didn't trust Jin enough, no... he didn't want him or anyone to know, it would endanger Jimin and himself.

"Its just the reflection of the s-sun! See!" Taehyung made up an excuse as he quickly raised his necklace towards the rays of sunlight peaking from the green leafs in the trees and the sunlight reflected on the necklace. The necklace glowed as a pure crystal and Jin looked at the younger male in disbelief.

The older refused to believe that sunlight made the necklace shine like it did before. It was impossible Jin thought.

Taehyung kept gulping afraid Jin would realize that it was magic all along and would end up exposing him to Jungkook.

"Really....Who are you?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Jimin," Hoseok whispered as he slightly shook Jimin's fragile body.

"Fotiá" Jimin mumbled and fire started surrounding Hoseok and Jimin.

Jimin's eyes remained closed, sweat dripped down his forehead, his silver hair swaying in different directions as his body started trembling while his arms reached out to touch his head. He was still asleep as big flames encircled him with Hoseok.

Hoseok panicked and tried to wake Jimin up by shaking his body. "Jimin!" He shouted hoping Jimin would stop the fire and woke up.

Jimin's P.O.V

I gaze into the lake with a male beside me. I can't see his face but I feel warmth spreading through my body as our hands make contact.

"Jimin" He whispers in my ear but I don't recognize his voice.

Who is he?

I turn my head to glance at his face but his face is blurry.

"Jimin I-I love you" He leans forward and I try to move backwards but my body doesn't let me.

My voice speaks but I don't feel my lips moving. "I love you too"

Why am I hearing my voice when I'm not moving any part of my body?

A black out happens and my body starts shaking. I see fire surrounding me, shouts of people, children crying, this is the Busan Kingdom.

I look around. Didn't Hoseok take me to the Daegu Kingdom?