Chapter 20

A/N: Thank you @KhalidaSeptiani @mrygkyn @Ozy_ringo @sugarcoatalk @user95633968 @FineWineKittenDoll for voting! I love you guys so much!

(Namjin is so cute! But taejin is cuter ;)

We all sat down, Rm sitting on my right and V sitting right in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all started eating.

"Omg this is so fucking good" RM said while moaning.

"Is someone sucking your dick? Why are you moaning, its not even that good" V said glaring at RM.

"Jeez man calm your tits. Also are you dumb? this is so fucking good. Your so good at cooking Jin." RM said while shoving a fork full in his mouth.

"o-oh thank you RM" I said blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" V asked while scoffing.

Hearing V ask me that mad me blush 10 times more. RM glanced up and looked up at me, he warmly smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"He loves me so much that he gets embarrassed" RM said while pinching my cheeks.

Scoffing V got up, "Well then just date him why don't you" V said before walking out of the dining room.

"He's so moody these days" RM said while going back to eating.

"He's always moody towards me" I said also eating.

"Really? He's always so bright and funny around us" RM said.

"It's probably since you guys are really good friends. Were not really friends" I said.

"Yeah I guess so. Also Jin I wanted to apologize for constantly bullying you. I really didn't want to but I couldn't back down. I'm really sorry, you shouldn't have gone through that at all. I hope you can forgive me." RM said with sincerity in his voice.

"wow, thank you for giving me a sincere apology. I do forgive you, don't worry." I said giving him a smile.

"Thank you Jin" RM said brightly while giving me a hug.

Smiling I hugged him back.

---------

After we ate, RM had to go home. We said bye and exchanged phone numbers so we could text regularly. I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I suddenly started craving coffee. I got up and went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of ice cold coffee. I walked back to the living room and sat back on the couch. I looked around to see where my phone was, since I left it on the couch before I went to the kitchen. Confused I set my coffee on the side table and got up. I looked under the couch, maybe it fell? But it wasn't there.

I looked in between the couch cushions but it wasn't there either. Confused I stood up and scanned the living room. Its not like it grew legs and walked away. Where the fuck is it? What if a ghost took it? This is probably when I die. Scared I ran and sat on the couch. Hugging my knees.

I suddenly heard a loud bang, causing me to scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"do you have to scream that loud" V said leaning against the wall scrolling through MY phone. "AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed for the second time. "Where did you come from" I said panting.

"From my moms vagina where else?" He said walking over to me and sitting on the couch.

"your not funny, don't do that, you scared me" I said trying to catch my breath.

"aw is little Jin scared?" He cooed.

"yes he is, wait what? no I'm not little. I'm older then you" I said

"You don't act like it" he said scoffing.

"Give me my phone" I said trying to get the phone out of his hand.

"Come get it then" he said moving further away from me.

sighing I lunged at him making us both fall off the couch. I landed on the ground hard. "Ughh that hurt" I said groaning.

I opened my eyes to see that V was on top of me staring down at me.

I looked right back at him, both of us not moving or talking. Damn his eyes are so beautiful I thought while staring at them.

"Like what you see?" he said smirking down at me.

"no-o" I stuttered while looking away. I suddenly realized that both of his hands were on either side of my head. Trapping me in the middle.

Coughing I slowly looked back at him and mumbled "can you-u get off of me-e"

"what did you say?" He asked even though we both knew he heard it loud and clear.

"I said, can you get off of me" not daring to look him in the eyes.

"what if I don't want too?" he whispered.

----------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I definitely enjoyed writing it ;)

I love you guys so much!

make sure to comment.vote.share!