combining two vampire AUs

two people suggested a vampire au and i decided to combine them hope you guys dont hate me oofthank you mialejandre and Dipper_Cipher_1357_ for these uwu

hope you guys dont hate me oof
thank you mialejandre and Dipper_Cipher_1357_ for these uwu

future rizz, Craig is mentioned in this chapter, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
------------------------------

jaren

"Alright bye guys!" I waved to Craig with a smile, before walking towards my home.

"Be careful of the ghouls dude!" Brian had shouted. "Gotcha!"

I continued my walk, the sounds of the night that I didnt pay attention to was more prominent than ever. The clicking of my heels echoed around the silent street as the lamp posts lit up in front of me.

A wind blew through the air, and the hair on the back of my neck stood as I felt eyes watching me. I put my hands in my pocket, feeling for the knife I had always kept.

I turned, flicking it out in defence. There was no one behind me. I let out a puff of air, standing back straight but keeping the knife out just in case.

I turned back around only to be face to face with a grin.

He was very pale, a beauty mark right above his devilish grin. The bleached hair fell around his face as he stood about a good few inches taller than me.

His eyes was what enraptured me. They shone bright, a blue mixed in with the prettiest green I had never seen before. They had different specks of blue and gold, something that seemed to make him different.

Wanna know what I said to a vampire instead of running?

"Youre eyes are fucking stunning. Jesus for a vampire youre very pretty."

The grin on his face fell as he looked at me with shock. A blush fell on his face as he looked away. "Whyd you fucking do that man! Im over here starvin and you gotta say that to make me lose my appetite for you? Rude mother fucker!" He grumbled out, crossing his arms as he turned away.

I had laughed, watching as he sulked more. "Im sorry! But I never expected such a pretty vampire before!" He shook his head, before going to sit down on the ground.

"Why are you sitting on the ground?" "Because im tired and hungry?" I nodded, sitting down next to him.

"Dude not close to me. Your blood smells fucking amazing right now and even though I just met you, I respect you." "Oh jeez." I moved away as he had started to laugh. "What the hell are you laughing at?" "What you fucking said! Best fucking response." I chuckled along with him before it died out.

"Youre a cool human dude, we should like, totally hang out some time." "And youre a cool vampire as long as you dont like, eat me or something." "I only drink the blood. If you wanna get eaten go to the werewolves or something." "Nah, life seems to be the better option right now."

He nodded before taking out his phone and sliding it across the concrete. "Put your number in."

I did the same with my phone. "Same to you."

Once we were done and such, he stood. "Welp, im gonna go find some food, talk to me whenver and ill get to you whenever. See yah." And with a small wave, he jumped and disappeared into the sky.

I looked up, seeing only the stars in the sky.

I stood, brushing my pants off and started back walking. Looking at my phone and clicking on his icon, I noticed his name.

"Nice to meet you John."

2 years later ig

"Bitch! Stop winning!" "Youre just mad that you suck at Mario Kart." "Of fucking course Im mad!" I laughed as I looked at my character dancing on top of the first place pedestal.

"Im fucking done with this game dude." John growled, taking a hit from the vape he now had in his hands. "Youre just a sore loser." I laughed triumphently, watching as those pretty eyes shrunk into dangerous slits.

Oh fuck.

"So im a sore loser?" John floated into the air, a wide grin now on his face. "Watch me be a sore loser now!" He lunged for me, pinning me to the ground as he started tickling me.

I struggled, the grin never leaving his face as I laughed from the onslaught of tickles.

"O-okay John! You- you win! Ah jesus fuck!" I struggled to breathe, the tickling seeming to cease. "Good." He sat on top of me still, me panting for air.

"No offense John but youre heavy as fuck." He scoffed playfully, arms releasing mine as he crossed his arms. "Rude much?" He got off me anyways, holding out a hand to lift me up.

Johns grip on my hand was tight, lifting me up. "Thanks dude." He nodded.

His hand didnt leave mine, only grew tighter. "H-Hey John? You can let go now." His eyes were in slits again, only they werent playfull. They were filled with the desire to eat.

John pinned me against the wall, sniffing me neck and shoulders. "J-John games over! Stop, snap out of it!"

I did the only logical thing. "Sorry dude." I kneed his dick, feeling his grip release me as he fell to the ground. "Dude what the fuck!" There was the John I knew.

"Youre hungry." John looked up to me wide eyed. "I did it again, didnt i?" I nodded.

"Damnit. Im sorry, Im gonna go-" "Wait hold up John. You can uh, you know."

I watched him twitch. He didnt have a lot of time. "Are you sure?" "You dont have a lot of time, Ill knee you in the dick again when it gets too much."

Johns eyes turned to slits again, his fangs barred themselves to me. I was pinned to the wall once more, letting him find a place on my neck.

I knew the real John was still there, because he looked at me as to make sure I was sticking to my word. I nodded.

With quick actions, I felt John bite into my neck. I winced, eyes fluttering as I felt myself become drained slowly. I panted, arms dropping to his shoulders. The pain from his bite was catching up to me as he fed.

"J-John, enough." I tried to speak. I pushed against his shoulders with the strength i had, it seeming to do the trick.

John had released himself from me, fangs retracting back as the slits went back. My eyesight became blurry as he held onto me. John started muttering curses as he laid me onto the couch, wetting a rag and putting in onto the bite marks. John sat in front of me, and we stared at each other for a good minute before i shut my eyes.

At least he was fed.

------------------------

i dont think imma do a part two for this one bc i havr a lot more suggestions i need to do
thank you for these tho, plz dont hate me for combining them i just thought itd be better to do that then have them seperate
thanks for joining babes, love ya