Chapter 12

Sorry for not updating. Been really busy... But hope you still like the story.

Magcon

Shawn's POV

I was just getting out of the shower and checking the time on the hotel clock. Shit, five minutes till Magcon. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Cameron.

'Be there in a couple minutes dude.'

I put on my black 'Magcon' T-shirt and a pair of shorts, and ran to the event hall, where the rest of the boys and Mahogany were.l for Magcon.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late I-- where's Sophie?" I asked realizing she was not in the room.

"She'll be here in a few! she actually just texted me!" Mahogany said.

Maybe it was a good thing she wasn't here yet, I was first on stage today so maybe I could sing then leave. Just seeing her will make me guilty, because I just couldn't seem to tell her about leaving. What if she got mad and didn't want to still date me?

"Shawn two minutes till stage time" Nash came into the room and told me.

I grabbed my guitar and went off stage to the rails to greet fans.

After greeting a few fans, the 'buzz' went off, signaling stage time.

I went onstage with my guitar and started to sing. While I was singing, I saw Sophie walking in from the other side of the room.

Sophies POV

I felt so bad for coming to Magcon so late that evening, especially since Shawn was the first to perform.

At least I was able to walk in during his performance.

Shawn glanced over at me while onstage and I waved over, yet he looked away. That was... different.

After his performance, Shawn ran backstage, even before the audience started to cheer.

I ran after him, because I wanted to see why he has been acting so... distant.

Shawns POV

After I performed, I ran backstage. I wanted to just go to my room and be away from people so I could think of a way to tell her.

Unfortunately, she ran after me, and a few minutes later, we were alone together backstage... just like the first Magcon, except this time, it probably wasn't going to end so well.

Sophie's POV

Shawn and I were backstage and I didn't want to waste anytime so I popped up the question right away.

"Shawn, did I do something to you? Why have you been acting so different?" I asked.

Shawn didn't answer, he just took a deep breath.

"Shawn? please baby say something!" I begged.

Shawn wrapped me in a hug.

"Sophie it's just I... I'm going on tour" he said.

"WHAT" I said in disbelief. Was he really hiding that from me? That was great news!!

"Shawn that's great! but why couldn't you have just told me before? " I asked.

"Because Soph, I won't be attending then next few Magcon events which means we won't see eachother for the next month or so" he said not making eye contact.

Oh gosh.

OOOO WHAT GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??? DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ILY