Part 39

Jimin showed up just as you were unlocking the door, like he promised he would and you were glad to see him, wrapping him in a hug and planting a big kiss right on his round cheek. He blushed but smiled at you as you pulled away.

"Hey, house cat!" Yoongi yelled to him from across the bakery, "care to explain why y/n thinks we're friends now?" He asked, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Because we are friends hyung!" Jimin answered, bounding across the room and wrapping the older cat in a hug. Yoongi struggled but couldn't break out of the younger's strong grip, making you break into a fit of giggles.

"Jimin - get - off!" He said, finally freeing himself from the grey cat who quickly darted out of his reach and hid behind you as soon as he released him, laughing. Yoongi squinted at him, tilting his head. "What's that on your neck Chim?" He asked, breaking into a grin. You hid your face behind your hands in embarrassment but Jimin pulled his shirt collar aside proudly to give a better view of the mark you had left on him.

"Isn't it pretty hyung? Y/n gave it to me after she shouted at that jackass and told him she loved me yesterday," he said, his voice turning from playful to serious as he pulled your hands away from your face to stare into your eyes. "She's amazing," he said, looking right at you and making you blush a deep crimson.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You two are disgusting. Go make out in the back for a minute and get it out of your system and then you can come back out here when you're ready to not be gross."

Jimin smiled and grabbed your hand, tugging you back into the kitchen with him. "Whatever you say hyung. Come on baby, you heard him."

You shot Yoongi a look before you disappeared into the back with Jimin and caught him grinning at the two of you. The kitchen door closed behind you and Jimin's hands clamped onto your waist, making you gasp in surprise as he quickly lifted you and set you on the edge of the counter. You giggled as he stood between your legs, his hands sliding down to your thighs and squeezing them.

"I haven't had a chance to tell you yet baby, but I mean it. You were so amazing yesterday. The way you stood up to Seunghyun - your actual living nightmare -" he looked down and swallowed before looking back up at you, his eyes full of emotion. "The way you stood up for me. For people like me...you don't know how much that means to me." He said, gripping your thighs tightly. "You kissed me in front of him," he finished in a quiet voice, blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable kitten, but he wasn't getting it," you said softly, running your fingers through his hair.

"Uncomfortable? Baby...it was so hot," he said, his voice changing to a growl on the last word as he reached for you, his hand sliding around to the back of your neck and pulling your face to his. Your lips connected with a heat you hadn't felt from Jimin yet, and you raised your hands to cup his face as he kissed you, feeling his jaw move beneath your fingers as he moved his lips against yours. His kisses were needy and desperate and you returned them enthusiastically, breathing heavily through your nose as your lips returned his movement. He brushed his tongue against your bottom lip and you opened for him, allowing him to press it into your mouth. He slid it along yours and explored your mouth, keeping one hand braced against the back of your neck to anchor your mouth to his and slid his other hand to your waist, tugging you more tightly toward him.

You wound your legs around his waist and pressed your body against his as you returned his kiss, sliding a hand up to caress his soft, furry ear. A loud purr tore from his chest and he moaned into your open mouth at your touch, kissing you with renewed fervor as he did so. You continued to stroke his ears and he sucked your bottom lip into his mouth and nipped at it gently, making you inhale sharply and twist your fingers into his hair. He finally relaxed his hand on your neck, releasing your lip and resting his forehead against yours as he breathed heavily. The two of you stayed in each other's arms as you panted for a moment, and he leaned back in to kiss you softly one more time then pulled back to look at you and brush your hair behind your ear. He bit his swollen lip and smiled at you, both of you feeling a bit shy now after the intensity of the kiss and you giggled and blushed as you unwound your legs from his waist.

"Yoongi hyung will be mad at me if you don't go back out there soon," he said softly.

"I'm already mad at you, house cat!" You heard the older cat call from the front of the bakery, making the two of you break out into a fit of giggles.

"Well if he's already mad," he said, leaning in to shower your face in tiny kisses, making you laugh and squirm, pushing him away.

"Let me go kitten!"

"Fine, fine," He said, chuckling as he lifted you down from the counter. You started for the door but he grabbed your arm and tugged you back toward him, smiling until his eyes turned to crescents and tapping his cheek with a finger. You couldn't help breaking into a smile as well as you threw your arms around his neck and planted a big, sloppy kiss on his cheek, making him laugh and hug you back. You let go and headed for the door again and he swatted your butt as you went, making you gasp and jump, looking at him in surprise. He just stood there, grinning mischievously at you and biting his lip, winking at you as you blushed and pushed through the door.

"That was gross," Yoongi said when you came out, Jimin following behind you a moment later.

"You shouldn't have listened then," you said, raising your chin and pushing past him to wipe down the coffee maker.

"We've had his conversation before," he said gesturing to his ears and scowling at you, "it's hard not to listen with these things." You just shrugged and ignored him as Jimin sat at a nearby table, grinning like an idiot. He hung out in the bakery with you for the whole day, and it wasn't very busy so the three of you chatted and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Jimin helped you clean and get everything set up for the next day at the end and the three of you went out for dinner on the way home.

Jimin set his cup down and smiled between you next to him and the dark cat across from him. "I'm so glad you came back to us y/n. I know Yoongi's glad too."

"I am," he agreed softly, smiling at you as well. "That guy was a real ass," he grumbled, sipping his drink and leaning back in his chair.

"Babe, you should have heard what Yoongi said to him when he came by the first day you weren't there! It was soo badass!" Jimin exclaimed, pointing at the other cat in excitement. You looked at Yoongi with interest but he just shrugged shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "He was like, 'get the fuck out before these half breeds throw you out'," he quoted. You gasped and turned to him, swatting his arm.

"Jimin, don't say that word!" You scolded.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened in protest. "But I was just quoting Yoongi hyung!" He insisted, pointing at him. You shook your head at your kitten and glanced over at Yoongi who was shaking with silent laughter, a huge, gummy smile stretched across his face.

"And what are you laughing at?" You asked, pointing at him. He shook his head, unable to speak and you bit your lip but in the end you couldn't help laughing loudly as well. Jimin's head whipped back and forth between the two of you.

"Hey, no fair! I get told off and he doesn't get anything?" He whined, pouting as you continued to laugh.

"That's the beauty of not having an owner, house cat," Yoongi said, wiping his eyes and smirking at the younger. "Y/n is only the boss of me at work, but she's the boss of you all the time."

"Yeah, but I get to kiss her," Jimin said, throwing his arm around your shoulder and smiling smugly.

Yoongi leaned back in his chair and licked his lips, squinting his eyes as if in memory. "Yeah...I've done that," he said, nodding as his face broke into another huge gummy smile when Jimin yelled at him in protest.

"Shut it, stray!" He said, holding back his own laughter. You smiled, looking between them, feeling a warm happiness bubbling in your stomach at their lighthearted teasing, and wondering how you had been so lucky as to meet them both by chance.

 You smiled, looking between them, feeling a warm happiness bubbling in your stomach at their lighthearted teasing, and wondering how you had been so lucky as to meet them both by chance