I miss home (Lance x Ftm Reader)

Voltron
This happens before they go to earth. The reader doesn't really have a good relationship with their family. I'm sorry if this isn't angsty enough or if it is at all. I suck at angsty stuff.

Laying in bed with only my binder and boxers on, I was hiding under the blankets. Normally, me in this much clothing would cause dysphoria, but my mind was else where. Thoughts of home flooding through my mind. I missed Earth. I missed the rain and the parks. The ocean and the thunderstorms. Tears streamed down my face and I whimpered into the blanket. My face was hot and it was obvious my face was swollen from crying. I wanted to go home. I didn't care if my family was there, I just wanted to be back on earth. I brought my knees up into my chest and continued to cry. After a few minutes, I froze when I heard my door open. "Y/n?" Lance's voice questioned. I stayed silent, listening to him moving closer to me. "Are you okay?" He asked, I felt the bed sink down next to me. He slowly moved the blanket off my face. I flinched at the light and Lance froze. It was obvious that he saw the tear stains. "Why are you crying?" He asked. I sat up, wiping ny face. "It doesnt matter." Lance looked over my body. His eyes narrowed like they always do when he's in deep thought. He held my hand and rubbed the back of it. "Is it dysphoria?" He asked. I shook my head. "I miss home." I mumbled out. Lance's eyes widened and his face fell in sympathy. He leaned over and hugged me. "I understand." He leaned back, bringing me with him. We fell back on to the bed, me on his chest. He glanced at me, smiling softly. "I know how much you miss Earth. I miss it too." He looked around and then an idea struck him. "Close your eyes." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" Lance smiled. "Close your eyes." I sighed, laying my head on his chest, closing my eyes. "Imagine this." He ran his hand up and down my back.
"After defeating Zarkon and the Galra, we all go back to earth. When we finally land on Earth, we'll see everything. The ocean, the sky, maybe even rain." He paused, trying to think of anything else. He sighed, fantasizing too. "My family would show up and I'd introduce you. They would be so happy to meet you and you'd finally be in a true family. Mom would make us dinner, while my brothers and sisters would play with the cousin's with us." He choked up. Tears flooding into his vision. His hold on me getting tighter. "Then we'd all sit down and chat and joke." He paused again. I looked up and I panicked. Lance was sobbing and holding me tightly. I moved up and wipped away some of his tears. He looked at me and smiled softly. His eyes were red and puffy. "W-wouldn't that be ama-amazing?" He stumbled. I nodded, hugging him tightly. "Yeah. It would be."
Little did Lance or I knew, that would not happen when we would finally arrive home on Earth.