Chapter 54: First Love

Jennie Pov

I can't understand why I freaking closed my eyes, and waited for a kiss.

But..

What I felt was her arm slipping underneath my leg, and her other arm went around my torso.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw her face an inch away from me. That startled me.

"What are you doing?", I asked in panic.

"If I were you I'm gonna hold on tight.", She said before lifting me up on a bridal style. So I had no other choice but to wrapped my arms around her neck tightly hugging her.

"There you go. Don't worry, I'm not gonna let you fall down.", Lisa said with a huff, as she fixed her arms making sure that I'm comfortable.

I couldn't speak, or I forgot to. Because I became deaf due my heart pounding so loud inside my chest. It wasn't a kiss but her arms around me and me hugging her like this was making me crazy, nervous and excited.

Lisa started walking and carrying me in her arms, while I'm here still hugging her tight.

"Why are doing this?", I mumbled softly behind her ears. She's now walking and carrying me without minding that everyone in the lobby was now looking at us.

"This is much better than pushing you with that wheelchair, and you seating on that wheelchair makes you look weak. And I don't want you to look at yourself like that." Lisa said and I know what she mean by that, and my heart just melted of how she was this thoughtful about me.

"But Lisa-" I was gonna say something when..

"And besides I had this chance to be hugged by my queen what else is better than this?", Lisa added that made me pushed myself to looked at her, now seeing that smirk on her face.

"And I love how you smell.", She said it so bluntly. That made me furrowed my brows in disbelief.

"You are such a pervert. Put me down now, yah?!", I said pushing her shoulder to let go of me. But she's really strong, and lifted me more closer to her. So I held on her shoulder tight in surprised.

And how can I complain now? When our faces was so close, I could almost smell the scent of her lipstick, and feel her hot breath brushing on my skin.

"Stop pushing me. And just let me do this.", Lisa mumbled softly, but my eyes was fixated on her lips for I don't know how long. When she suddenly said..

"Beautiful." She muttered, that had me really surprised, aish! Then I saw her grin, yah? she's doing this to me on purpose, I quickly went back hugging her hiding my face, because I know I was blushing.

"I hate you." I mumbled at the back of her ear, pouting. Aish, my heart wouldn't stop heart beating so fast right now, and I hope she's not hearing it.

"I know.", She answered, but she's probably smiling right now. She like doing this to me. Teasing me like a kid, and I hate why I'm smiling right now because of that.

--------

Evening.

At Jennie's room.

"Hi unnie.", Nayeon greeted her sister by jumping over it's bed.

"You just got home? How's school?", Jennie asked her sister, while she's busy on her phone.

"Being in college was exhausting. But like I promised I will graduate and make you proud.", Nayeon said smiling at her sister. Jennie heard it, so she put down her phone, and gave her sister the sweetest smile.