Description/Author's note

"With all due respect sir, adding a new member to this team will only slow us down."

"On the contrary, if anything your team will slow her down."

***

She's the ghost story you tell around a camp fire. The monster that hides in your closet. The nightmare that wakes you from your sleep. She's the definition of the word 'deadly'. She never smiles, never shows any emotion other than a blank stare. Unless, she's pissed, then it shows. She doesn't trust any of the other agents, only the chief. She doesn't play nice with others. She's a solo agent, always works alone, but that's about to change. Respect her and she'll take a bullet for you. Mistreat her and she'll put a bullet in you...if you're lucky. She's Agent 13...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I will do my best to update this story at least once a week on any of the following days: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

If I do not update it is for one of these reasons;

A) I'm out of town with no wifi.

B) I'm really sick.

C) There is a power outage

D) I'm dead

Let's hope it's not the last one. I will inform you ahead of time if I'm going to be gone so that you are aware there will be no updates.

Feel free to leave comments on errors I may have made however I do not appreciate rude and offensive comments towards my story. If you think it sucks keep it to yourself. Thank you!

Also this story belongs to me. If there is another book out there that sounds similar or has the same story line I am sorry. I can't read every book on watt pad though I have read many and have tried my best to ensure that my stories are nothing like the ones I have read. On that note do not copy my story or I will hunt you down. Dun dun dun!!! -_-

Any pictures and videos I add however do not belong to me...unless of course they're of me or I took them...which will most likely be 0.01% of any of them I post...so basically none.

Thank you for the ones who actually took the time to read this cause let's face it every time my eyes see the words AUTHOR'S NOTE I keep scrolling. I know it's rude but my mind just can't seem to concentrate on anything but the next chapter that's waiting for me to read. Thanks again for listening or rather reading my little rant.

Enjoy the book!