☁️✨

You watches as they ran towards each other, big smiles on either of their faces. Their arms open ready to embrace the other with such a strong force. You forced a smile as you filmed the two collide into each other.

They had collided into each other that they had both fallen and hit the floor embracing each other with a deep crimson blush on their cheeks.

On the outside she would look like the happiest person in the world for the two. But on the inside she was breaking down and sobbing.

She didn't know why she put herself in so much pain. She knew she couldn't have him from the start but yet she still fell for him.

You see, Y/N had fallen for Finn. But the thing was, Finn was madly in love with Y/N's best friend Mia.

She was there he day he asked her out, the day they announced they were a couple, on their 1 year anniversary.

She tried to get over him, but it never worked.

So while the couple enjoyed each other's company in the Uber they had ordered, Y/N sat in the back and looked out the window trying her best not to cry.

Because deep inside she knew the truth.

She had fallen for Finn Wolfhard.

But the sadder thing was, she couldn't have him.

Because as far as she knew, he was in love with her best friend.

But little did she know was that in that exact same car while having his arm around his girlfriend, a broken boy longed to hug the girl that sat behind him.

-
Here's a mini scenario. Also I'm so sorry for my posting schedule being so wack. I just haven't had any motivation lately. Please comment imagine ideas for me please it would be very useful.