11 | Getting Along for Alyssa

Nico

"You little motherfuckers can't shut the fuck up? My sister is not in the right emotional state right now. If you guys start bickering like a couple, I won't hesitate to whoop ya'lls ass. Got it?" I growl at Bryce and the girl who I guess is Maria.

Bryce glares at Maria and Maria rolls her eyes.

"I need you idiots to get along. If not for me, do it for my little sister. If I hear anything displeasing to my damn ears, I'm coming after you guys." I warn them before walking out of the living room.

     I meet my sister in the library, kissing her goodbye on the forehead. "I'll be back after 2  weeks. Love you."

         Maria

"Look, can you just put your hatred aside and be at peace with me? Do it for Alyssa." I put my hand out for Bryce to shake.

He gets up and smirks, slapping my hand away before walking out as well.

I can do this.

"I hate you." I mumble before going back to work.

          * * *

       The next day, I found myself by the pool with Alyssa. She was looking at a magazine while I close my eyes, relaxing before I head back to do my chores.

"Maria," Alyssa says and I open my eyes to see her looking out on the pool.

"Yea?" I answer.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" She asked.

"Uhm, okay. Sure." I sit up and face her. "I'll go first."

"Sure." Alyssa chuckles.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask.

"Blue. You?"

"Violet." I answer.

"How did you and Bryce meet?" I ask curiously and she just laughs, thinking about it.

"Well, Bryce was the bad boy at our high school. So I transferred there and yeah. I accidently smeared his shirt with paint while chasing a friend. Then, i fell for him despite him being an a-hole." She explains. "Do you have any boyfriend?"

"Haha, nope. No boy ever looked at me that way. Except this one guy." I answer honestly. "Did you know why Bryce was being a bad ass in high school?"

"Uhm, I don't know. His first love left him. I guess." Alyssa mutters. "Is your mom nice?"

"Mom? You mean Risa? She's my stepmom. Yeah. Sometimes I guess. My real mom died when i was little. Then my dad found me and changed my name. And i met Risa and my siblings." I explain with a small smile. "If you can conceive, how many kids would you want?"

"I want 2 boys and 1 girl. That way they protect her."

Like how Nico cussed at Bryce and i because he cared about you ?

"And you ?" She asked.

"I'm fine with just 2 kids." I laugh. "What would you name them?"

"I guess, Adrian and Alan for the boys. And for the girl, it would be Alissa Brye Hemsworth." She answered. "What was your name before you met your dad and he changed it?"

"Hmm...I carried my mom's last name. I was called Ruby." I tell her.

"Cute name." She smiles. "I used to be called Lissa by my brothers. But now everyone calls me Lys or Ali."