Slender Man x Reader LEMON

THIS HAS STRONG AND SEXUAL CONTENT! You’ve been warned ;D

You were the hot new girl in town and the most popular guy, Robert, quickly threw himself at you to be your boyfriend…eh, why not?  Your life was already miserable…nothing would help you fix your shattered world…at least you could try to be like any normal girl…
This takes place a year after you first moved to the new town…it is nearly midnight! ENJOY! n.n

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Go to the middle of the forest, put on the blindfold and I’ll catch up with you…I need to get…things for our first time…” your boyfriend said devishly as he smirked.
“Are you sure it’s safe?  I mean…what if someone else goes over there?” you asked.
“No one will go that far into the forest, they believe that a scary tall man lives near the middle of the forest.  It’s very stupid, don’t worry about a thing, I’ll protect you, I won’t take more than 20 or 30 minutes, go on dear.” He said as he kissed your forehead and turned on his heels.

YOUR P.O.V.

‘I can’t believe he made me come by myself…although…he is right…no one is around here…the last group of people I saw were around 10 feet away from the party…I’m now about 30 feet away from the party…I think this should be good enough…time to put on this blindfold on…’ 
I laid myself down next to a big tree and put on the blindfold.  By then, I could feel someone watching me…

“Hello?” I asked and I heard my boyfriend answer, “It’s me gorgeous, open those beautiful legs for me…but keep the blindfold on please…”

I did as he told me and I felt his hands wrap around my legs…feeling them and massaging them…he went up to my thighs…under my skirt…removed my underwear…

“Mmmmm…oh baby…ouch…ouch…gently please…” I moaned as he ate me out and slowly inserted a finger inside of me and then pulled it out. “Sorry baby, but I’m afraid it will hurt a lot in this next bit…” he trailed off as I heard him unzipping his pants.

I prepared to receive his length, when I noticed something…off…
‘The fabric of his clothes…felt different…he was wearing a flannel shirt and rough jeans…but what I felt…was that a suit? A..TIE? Robert would never wear a suit…much less a tie…he hated ties with a passion…plus he didn’t bring any extra clothes…’

“Michael…where’s your little brother, Robert…? Is he with your mom…?” I asked as he spread my legs and caressed the inside of my thighs. ‘Robert has no brothers and hates the name Michael because of a guy he hates…if he doesn’t get mad or think I’m crazy…it’s not Robert…’

“Robert is home…don’t worry” he said as placed his dick near my entrance

“…w…wh..where…is Robert…?” I asked again, my voice shaky and breaking…

He immediately stopped and said in a voice so terrifying…so unnatural…so cold… “Is that his name?”

Out of nowhere I felt tentacles wrap around my legs, arms, torso…pinning me down…my mouth was covered with tentacles. I could not move! Could not scream for help! Even if I did…would they get here before something happened…? As I was thinking this, he slid his dick inside of me, causing me to wiggle and scream…it was too thick…too long…he wasn’t Robert…who is he…?

I tried screaming for help but all I could manage where loud whimpers and moans as he slid his entire dick inside of me and stayed in that position until I no longer whimpered. I wanted him to stop and get off of me…but…I think I like this…I know Robert would not have been this gentle…I didn’t even want to have sex with Robert…he’d been pushing himself on to me and had been deciding all relationship things by himself with no regard as to what I thought.

NORMAL P.O.V.

Slender man started sliding in and out of your pussy very gently…he then slowly became faster until he was pounding you. 

He quickly tore open your blouse and removed your bra.  He was so taken back by your breasts that he stopped dead in his tracks, leaned down onto you, and started rubbing, kissing and gently sucking your nipples…however, you were disappointed because he had stopped, so you started bucking your hips towards him…grinding your pussy on his dick. 

He was moaning very loudly and he couldn’t handle your tease. 

He removed the tentacles he had around your body and helped you on top of him.  

You shoved his dick inside your pussy and started grinding his dick…you were so close to cumming…but he didn’t want it to be over, so he, carefully helped you get on all fours, since you still had the blindfold on, and as soon as his dick was inside you, started pounding you. 

You were moaning so loudly and that turned him on more, so he pounded you even harder.  After about 10 minutes of pounding you at an unnatural and unhuman speed, you cummed, your hot juices enveloping his dick and he shortly cummed after you, his semen going all on your back.

Your arms gave out but before you hit the ground, he wrapped his arms around your waist and laid you down gently on your back and he placed himself on top of you.

SLENDER MAN P.O.V.

I kissed her and told her how I loved her and how I was always with her...even if she couldn’t see me…how I hated her boyfriend for treating her like shit…but I never truly paid attention to him…not enough to actually remember his name anyways. 

I told her what she meant to me and how I wanted her to get to know me…but before I could take her blindfold off…I heard her boyfriend call her name…fucking asshole…

YOUR P.O.V.

I could hear Robert calling my name...

“Robert?” as soon as I said that, I no longer felt him on top of me…I took my blindfold off and looked up to see Robert crouch near me.

“Name? What happened to your clothes…? Are you okay…? I’ve been looking for you for the past hour…I told you to go to the middle of the forest…you’re at the edge…I was beginning to think you had left home or something…come on, let’s take you home…” as he said that he offered me his shirt and jacket and roughly helped me up.

“Ouch you asshole!” I yelled out of pain from where he yanked me up.

“Oh shut up you bitch! Not my fault you can’t even fucking follow directions! Now some asshole took what was rightfully mine for your stupidity you whore!” he barked at me as he raised his fist, ready to punch me.

I shielded myself and covered my eyes but as soon as he lifted his fist...I heard a horrible screech...Robert grabbed my arm and started running towards the party.  He was screaming like crazy and I could tell he was beyond terrified.

We got to the party and everyone was trying to calm him down and ask him what happened but he just threw me inside his car, and told everyone he saw slender man and then quickly closed the door and we raced home. I’ve never see him move that fast! 

I tried asking who slender man was but he would just get paranoid and drive faster…I had to calm him down or we would wreck! Thankfully he dropped me off home safe and sound and before I got to close the door he took off…what a boyfriend I had…ex-boyfriend as of today…

As I was about to open the door to my house…I felt someone watching me…I turned around and saw a tall…fucking tall…a very fucking tall man…without a face…however…it was watching me…I could feel it…and then he spoke my name and my heart melted…it was him!