32

AYLA'S P.O.V
I woke up at the sound of knocking and found Jimin beside me still sleeping, his arms wrap around me making me smile.
Another know was heard this time a little bit harder for us to hear that made me to get up slowly and open the door.
"Hey? How ya feeling?" It was my brother "Better!" I smiled as he hands me a bottle of drink "Here, drink this, i heard it will help." He says as I smiled even more, "I'm fine now but thanks Oppa." I responded as he pats my head, "Don't get sick, it makes me really worried." He says making me nod chuckling and he then heads back to his room.

I closed the door and thought of ordering food for breakfast,
"How long will it takes?" i asked after ordering food on the phone, " for about 20 minutes ma'am" they answered as i hummer in response "Okay, thank you!" i said and hanged up, i walked up to the window to see a beautiful view that i haven't seen yesterday and a pool a few floors below us, "looks nice, should I take a swim today?" I mumbled to myself.
After a while of thinking i decided to swim for a bit while waiting for the food so I took my suit in my bag and entered the bathroom to change.

AUTHORS P.O.V
Soon enough jimin woke up and found an empty spot beside him making him worried.
"Ayla?" He called but received no answer that made him stood up to look for her, he knocked at the bathroom and called "Babe?" where he immediately got a response from "you're awake? I'll be out in a bit." the girl answered.

Jimin waited until ayla opened the door only for him to widened  his eyes in surprised "What are you wearing?" He asked voice deep
"A bikini?" ayla answered confused of her boyfriends reaction.

"I'm going to swim" she added

"Wearing that?" He exclaimed, he nodded. "WHAT?! No! You're not going out of the room wearing that suit." Jimin protests following the ringing doorbell "Oh! I think that's the food." she utter making him to look at her clue less.
"Did you order something?" He asked making her nod in response.
"Yeah! breakfast." she answered and was about to stood up when she was pushed back  stopping her.
"
Wait! HAJIMA!" Jimin remarked in panic "I'll get it, stay here." He added making her nod not wanting to argue "Ok." she responds and heads to the small kitchen making him sigh.

after taking the food he prepares it on the table where she's already seated "How are you feeling?" He asked as she smiled "Fine now, thanks to you." she replied, making him peck her forehead.

He then sat at the chair beside her, holding her hand "Are you seriously going to swim?" He asked while she nods drinking her coffee. He sighed.

"Come here." He blurts patting his lap telling her to come and sit on it.
"You look so beautiful but baby I don't like some other guys looking at you so can you maybe change into a little not too showy?" He explained, as she look at him in pout "Fine." she answered, "I'm sorry angel but I am pretty sure every guys won't stop looking at you if you'll wear that outside especially if I'm not with you. look at you, you're too gorgeous to not even look at." He explained making her look at him in awe "I understand." She responded and kissed him that turned to a heated one just in seconds.
"Maybe I'll go swim tomorrow." She pulled out and says "Then no need to change for now." He replied pulling her back into a kiss and carried her bridal style back to the bed. "You have a rehearsal." She chuckled, "I know, I still have an hour to take care of you." He responded, leaving sweet kisses on her neck.

And i leave the rest to your imagination...