Chapter 7

The cruise Boboiboy took was a vacation cruise. Which meant it will circle the country for about three weeks and finally settle on Penang Port.

Unfortunately, his holiday lasted about three days before trouble came knocking again. It happened when he was in the middle of a friendly match.

Few of the swordsfighting contestants had privileges on this ship, which meant he was challenged for the title of world champion nearly every waking second. He dismissed every battle under ten seconds.

Shizuko had vanished again, even if they were stuck on a chunk of metal on the sea. That girl needs some help about staying still.

Anyway, he was concluding another challenger for another pitiful easy win when the wall exploded. People who were spectating panicked and ran. His opponent dropped his sparring wooden sword.

Boboiboy stood his ground. He wasn't a stranger to random explosions. Who was this? Vargoba? Another alien? Adu-du coming for revenge? Neither seemed like a favourable choice, especially when he's trying to relax from meeting his former teammates again.

Unfortunately, he had zero luck. He had to admit his luck meter had went down the drain. He dropped his lunch into the sea, which was depressing. As he said – the lemon chicken they serve is really tasty.

"Boboiboy," Kaizo said, his mask clipped on his face like usual. "I need you to come with me."

Boboiboy had no idea whether to decline or make his masterful escape. He sheathed his sword casually.

"Um, why?" Everyone in the universe was aware that he was Earth's hero. It's no big deal. Only at times he had press pestering him and children asking for photographs and pictures.

"Surrender or I will take you by force."

Boboiboy glanced around. There were innocent people here. If they engaged a fight, someone might get hurt. That someone might be Kaizo.

Where was Shizuko when he needed her? She could have just barged in and took the fight for him. He could sit back and relax while hacking into TAPOPS's systems to disable this encounter.

Boboiboy glared. He cut ties with TAPOPS to let them arrest him. TAPOPS isn't even legal. What makes them think they can fabricate arrest warrants now?

"I'm minding my own damn business and you come all of a sudden to, what, apprehend me? What did I do, huh? Let me live my life, Kassim."

Kaizo growled. That struck a nerve. "If you will not cooperate, I will have to fight you."

"Then fight me." Boboiboy turned into Storm. Silver lightning burst from every part of the room. A thunderstorm formed outside. He turned to the people in the room. "Get to some place safe. I won't sink this ship."

His storm grey eyes were fixated on Kaizo. The alien drew his energy blade, ready for a fight.

Here comes the epic battle between Kaizo and Boboiboy. It was Round 2 without Fang.

Would Fang feel left out? Probably not. They were too fast for him to catch up. He'd rather sit aside and not get tangled in this mess because he'll end up as the punching bag no matter what.

"I warned you," Kaizo said.

Storm wrinkled his nose. "I'm not deaf, genius."

They charged towards each other, both testing the other's strength. Storm's blade was similar to Thunderstorm and Lightning's, but it was dark grey in colour. Silver lightning sparked from his blade as it clashed against Kaizo's.