Chapter 44

Annabeth's POV

I had her just where I wanted her. I was sure she had a relationship with End, with the way she acts whenever he is mentioned, and she wouldn't want Percy to know about it. Usually I'm not the type that will threaten with important pieces of information but I'm not giving Percy up... Especially to someone like her!!! Percy and I belong together... We are meant to be... Our strings of fate and tied together!!!

Although I was expecting her to look scared and maybe start begging me (or simply blast me into oblivion) but instead her face went from disgust to amusement and she started laughing (although the look of disgust had not completely left)...

Serenity (laughing): You.... You think I have a relationship with End???

Me (confused): Yes... And if you don't break up with Percy, I'll tell him about that!!!

Serenity (smirking): Go ahead... Percy already knows about 'my relationship' (making quotation marks in air with her hand) with End which is not what you think it is. It's true that I know him and love him but not in a romantic way. Even Percy loves him but that doesn't mean romantically... Are you really a daughter of Athena?? You've got to do better than that if you want to scare me away...

Me (angrily): Percy doesn't like you!! He's just with you to make me jealous!!

Serenity (raising an eye): Really??? Why would he want to make you jealous??? He doesn't even like you anymore....

How dare she??? Percy does love me!!! He's just with her to make me jealous for cheating on him with his brother (who isn't even half as handsome as he is) and it wasn't even my fault!!! I was charm spoken to do it to make Percy break!! But Percy already knows that since I told him (without knowing that it was him) so he couldn't still blame me... Right???

Does he know that while he had disappeared I had gotten together at others??? Or that I've kissed Will... and almost half the boys at camp during those two months (it wasn't my fault!!! I was so worried about him and they were there to comfort me and one thing led to another... And although he remembered my name at that time, that doesn't mean he didn't kiss some girl during that time. He must have kissed Reyna at least once, I'm sure of it)??? Did Serenity tell him??? Is that why he's still trying to make me jealous??

I can't think about the past right know, I should concentrate on getting my Percy back. If Serenity won't back down even after I threatened her (I wonder what sort of relationship she and Percy have with End...), I guess the only thing I can do is try to scare her away by making her think that there will never be a chance for her and Percy to be together, which there won't...

Me (trying to not shout): I didn't want to do this but I have to get you to understand, you and Percy will never be together. We've had a lot of history with each other and he is most comfortable with me and will come back to me... You should just give up and leave...

Serenity: You said that you have history with him, right???

Me (trying to not smile (finally does she understand that it's not going to work between them)): Yes... Do you finally...

Serenity (cutting me off (how dare she!!!)): How long??? One year??? Two years???

Me (smirking (she going to run with her tail between her legs when she hears this)): We've been together for close to eight years!!! And you two would have only been together for less than four years.

I know, that's not technically correct but I didn't really lie, we have been together for about eight years. I just failed or forgot to mention that we were only dating for about four to five of those eight years but she doesn't need to know that... Let her think that we've been together for longer than we actually have...