Chapter 23: Another 2 people

Jin closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the pain but it never came but he heard Namjoon's voice. "Stop! What the hell are you doing?!" Jin opened his eyes to see Sky on the ground with Namjoon on top of him.

Both the boys are fighting to get the knife but Sky cut Namjoon at the right arm. Jin quickly ran to them and hit the knife out of Sky's arm. He went to Namjoon's arm to put direct pressure on it to slow the bleeding.

Sky sit up and laughed uncontrollably. "What got into you mind? What did Jin ever did to you?!" Namjoon screamed at Sky, he was furious. Why did his best friend did this to Jin. "How dare you even ask me Kim Namjoon. You stole him from me and you dare to ask me!"

The three of them fell silent. Their friendship broke at that time. 5 years of their friendship finished just like that.

That night, Sky ran away. He successfully escaped because he planned this for months. "I'm sorry..." Jin said to Namjoon, knowing he was not asleep. Namjoon stood up and went to Jin's bed and hugged him. "It's not your fault. He can't take in the truth the moment Mr. Lee announced me as the heir. You can't blame yourself." Jin stuffed his face into the nape of Namjoon's neck.

"Sky ran away..." "I know, let's just act like nothing happened and we don't know anything when Mr. Lee ask." Jin nodded, tears threatening to fall. "Jin, I have something to ask you." Namjoon pulled Jin to face him.

"I thought about it for a long time already but never had the guts to do so until I saw what happened this afternoon. I can't afford to lose you. I can't live without you. When I saw Sky on top of you with a knife, I was afraid I will never get to be with you ever again if the knife went through you. I need you in my life, so Jin...Will you be my boyfriend? I know it's weird time to ask after everything bu-" Namjoon felt a pair of soft lips on his. He instantly melted into the kiss and responded back to the kiss.

"You talk to much. Of course I would." Jin said while lacing their fingers together.

Soon after Namjoon was 19 and Jin was 18, they started to work beside Mr. Lee. They soon enough started to let the thoughts about Sky go and continued their life. 3 years later, Namjoon took over the group and became the head of the group and Jin became the main hacker working with the other BTS members with them.

-Present-
"Now you know everything baby, any questions?" Namjoon said while cuddling both Jin and Yoongi. "You sound like a teacher." Jin commented. All of them laughed light-heartedly. Jin was always good at lifting the mood up. "No I don't." Namjoon said while pinching Jin's nose. "I didn't know anything about the 2 of you." "It's okay. You know now."

"Hey baby, you asked to know our past and now you have to repay back to us." Namjoon said but receiving confused looks from both Jin and Yoongi. "What do you mean Joon hyung?" Namjoon smirked. "You know our Jin here is hurt, how about we make him feel good?" Namjoon said with a deep voice. Both the other male blushed instantly.

"Stop! I do not need that now. I am tired enough." Jin said while hiding behind the cover. "Oh come on princess I know you want it." Namjoon said while rubbing Jin's hips. "Yoongi would love to help to right?" Yoongi nodded desperately agreeing. "Jinnie hyung~ don't be such a cockblocker. If you don't wanna do it, then Joon hyung and I will do it while you watch." Yoongi said then crawling into Namjoon's lap.

"What? No, I am NOT a cockblocker and I will SHOW it." Jin sit up immediately after hearing what Yoongi said. "Then show it princess."

-Time skip-
(I don't know how to write smut and I don't want to write cringy smut so sorrryyyy. Let your imagination go wild my dear readers)

The next day, Jin and Yoongi was hella tired and Namjoon kept on teasing both of them. During breakfast, Yoongi suddenly thought about something. If Namjoon and Jin was the earliest among them, then who got in here after them.

"Can I ask something?" All of them nodded. "If Jin and Namjoon are here for 11 years already, who is the second oldest to be here among us?"

"Me." "Me."

Both males said while looking at Yoongi. "You wanna know more about us too Yoongi? Like how to got to know Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung." "Yes yes." Yoongi answered. "Then, come to my room to this afternoon to know then. Both of us will be there."
Yoongi was excited to know even more about his members/family.

;Hi! Now you know more the Namjin couple. Sorry about letting all of you hanging when you thought will be smut 😂 I just feel awkward writing it because I can think of the scenario but I just can't write it out. Also THANKS FOR 34K READS 🎉💕 I wanna see what you all think the 2 member are but it is quite obvious. Please vote and comment 💕 Bye~👋;