Arc 1.13

“Lin Yue, Xia Hao! Both of you are over here, huh!” Yan Ming sweetly smiles as she gracefully walked to them.

Xu Jin turned around and was momentarily stunned by her gorgeous appearance.

Nevertheless, he was not hungry enough to go for a high schooler girl so he regretfully sighed.

Yan Ming who has just arrived seem to realize that she had interrupted their conversation so she gave them an apologetic smile.

“Sorry, did I interrupt all of you?”

“Is she blind not to see that all of you were chatting?” He Tian disdainfully harrumphed.

Shi Shen didn't feel surprise at her sudden appearance because she too wanted to meet Xu Jin, that's why she would rather ask a stupid question than losing this rare opportunity.

In the original storyline, Xu Jin has been given a good guy card by her as he helped her every time she had trouble with Nian Qichen.

Xu Jin was also the female lead's love interest but he knew that his friend set his eyes on her so he did not involve deeply with her and played as the two’s cupid instead.

Shi Shen thought to himself.

It would be great if Xu Jin joined hand with him in pushing the two together.

Not wanting to miss the chance, Shi Shen quickly spoke up for her.

“It is okay, we are just talking about trivial matters. Oh, Jin ge this is also my friend, she is in the same class as me. Her name is Yan Ming.”

Xu Jin gave her a grin,”Nice to meet you, little beauty.”

Yan Ming was flattered by his praise so her cheeks were dyed in red enhancing her beauty even more as she maintained her reserved and shy demeanor.

“I have always heard of you, now meeting you in person is really my honor!”

Xu Jin just smiled then he immediately saw his friend who was walking toward them in a large stride with a cold face.

“Oh, you finally get away from those old men?”

Others who heard this were godsmack at how he addressed those elite people but then again he is that Xu Jin so he really had the ability to run his mouth freely.

However, that was not important at the moment since the group’s appearances instantly attracted all of their attention especially the main star of this show, Nian Qichen.

Today, Nian Qichen wore a black double breasted suit which outlines his beautiful body and his long slender legs. His hairstyle was short sides with long textured hair making him more mature and sexier which caused all of the women here to drool at him. Their eyes were practically like wolves looking at their prey but when they saw Yan Ming who was the only girl in that group, their eyes were filled with envy and hatred toward her.

Yan Ming who received their stares was coldly laughing inside.

This is what it is supposed to be and will be.

In the meantime, Yan Ming also put on a shock expression when she heard that Qichen was coming over, she didn't even dare to turn around to look at him in case it looked like she was eager to meet him.

As for Qichen, he just walked past her to grab his little brother’s hand and dragged him to his side as his eyes were staring daggers toward Xia Hao.

Why does he always stand near him?!

Shi Shen didn't want to make a scene so he obediently let himself got dragged to stand by his side.