·9·

felix was skipping around his house. his father had already asked him if anything was wrong. twice.

other than twice having a comeback, there really wasn't anything to be so giddy about.

unless you count that felix had gotten a hot guy's number.

felix had saved changbin under binnie binnie💜 which he doubted the elder would like.

his mom had also preordered twice's new album for him but that wouldn't come in for another two weeks. sad.

they had texted the night before, to which changbin had scolded the younger for texting so late at night. felix had exclaimed that it was friday night so they had no reason to not stay up so late.

long story short, they ended up talking till 3 am (changbin's dad had come in when he heard changbin's laugh) sending memes to eachother and laughing at some old vines.

felix's mom had also heard him giggling at night so she had interrogated him when he awoke.

actual conversation:

"morning mom"

"morning? its 1 in the afternoon?"

"..."

"so i heard you laughing last night"

"..."

"who were you texting?"

"...changbin hyung..."

to which she squealed and asked if he might be his soulmate.

"mom he's probably not my soulmate. we're so different and he might be straight."

"so? opposites attract and sexualities never stopped the soul bond from working."

"still..."

his mom sighed and walked to where her son was now sitting, pouring his milk into his fruit loops.

"its fine sweetie. im sure you'll find your soulmate soon." she said, wrapping her arms around her son.

felix smiled and hugged back. "can i go over to his house today?"

she smiled and nodded. "i'll drop you off later."

:🌹:

feeeeelix🌹:
im coming over!

changbin jumped off his bed and screamed, quickly grabbing his dirty jeans from his floor and running to put them in the laundry room.

kibum saw the state his son was in but decided not to question it. from time to time, he'd go into panics because his friends would come over and all his exo merch would be in plain sight. changbin tried to explain to his dads that he had a reputation, a dark reputation, that he had to keep up.

that includes putting his dear munchlax gyu in his parents room while friends came over.

the doorbell rang. changbin was still trying to clean up so kibum went to answer the door.

a very cute boy with freckles and strawberry colored hair stood there. "hi im felix! im changbin's friend." felix politely bowed and kibum smiled at him, letting him in and greeting the boy too. meanwhile changbin seemed to be hiding in the bathroom.

"changbin your friend is here! ill send him up to your room!" kibum shouted up the stairs letting felix go up with directions to which room was his son's.

and changbin didnt even pull down his exo posters yet.

hi hello~

so we hit 900+...

and i mightve screamed. but thats ok i was home alone with my little sister.

thank you guys so much! it makes me so happy that people enjoy my story. this person even dmed me on ig to ask if i was gonna continue the story. thank you guys once again for enjoying my writing 🌹

anyways stream tempo for clear skin and good grades.

i love you guys so much 🌹