FORTY SEVEN

katnoahhh you're not ignoring me right?

kat
noahhh you're not
ignoring me right?

noah
no i swear
i just have to go
film a new movie
so i probably won't
be responding that
much or at all.

kat
if you say so

noah
i say so
i'll see you when
i get back kat

kat
okay noah
see you then

It had been a day since Robert's party and Kat couldn't help but still feel off about the whole situation.

Alex wasn't any help because she kept being her sarcastic bitch self whenever she had a hangover.

In fact, both her and Katherine were asleep together, hangovers taking over their bodies.

A knock on the door snapped Kat's attention from her phone, getting up immediately to answer it because she didn't want the girls to wake up again- especially Alex.

She opened the door, surprised to see Tom standing there, flowers in his hand.

"Oh no," Kat chuckled, "What is going on Tom?"

"I thought I'd bring up the old tradition," Tom beamed, holding the flowers up to her.

"Why?" she asked slowly, hesitantly taking the flowers from him.

"We're going out... as friends, of course."

"Okay... but where?" she frowned, making him shake his head.

"That's a surprise- but don't worry- you're gonna love it so, let's go."

"I'm gonna love it huh?" she smiled, "I'll be the judge of that."

Tom only smiled as he watched Kat quickly place the flowers on her bed and grab her bag before rushing out.

"So, where are you taking me, Holland?"

"You do understand the concept of a surprise, right?"

"Did you forget that I'm sucky at surprises?"

"Oh definitely didn't forget," he chuckled, "Doesn't mean I don't enjoy giving you surprises."

Kat could only smile, knowing whatever she said wouldn't convince Tom otherwise.

"So, how's the whole Felicity and Harrison situation?"

"Well, Harrison didn't get very far with Alex last night so he, of course, ended up at Felicity's after the party."

"That poor girl," Kat sighed, "Harrison's basically just using her which sucks cause he knows she has feelings."

"Yeah... I tried to tell him to stop it but, you know Harrison."