Chapter 73 - His Sister

"Wow, you're practically another Tobias Itou." Someone said.

"Right? That's what I thought. No wonder they're so close!" Another chuckled.

Towards their pleasant words, Mimi smiled gently.

"Haha, you all flatter me. But I must thank my sister for it. She's the one who taught me so much." Mimi smiled wryly.

As Mimi spoke, both Alec and Tobias paused their actions, their gaze turning to look at the cross-dressed girl.

Sister?

Mimi's green eyes with a tinge of purple, flash darkly, an unreadable grin shown on her face.

"Mr. Andras has a sister?" The previous woman asked eagerly.

"En," Mimi replied calmly while sipping the water in front of her.

Hesitantly, the woman suddenly parts her lips to speak.

"Mr. Andras's sister must be amazing! What's she like?" The woman smiled brightly.

A hidden flash shines fiercely within the girl's eyes, an angelic celestial smile curling up on her rosy lips.

"Indeed she is. She's very kind but can be blunt at times. In fact, she works within the tech department here!" Mimi smiled.

As Mimi responded, the employee's ears perked.

Wasn't that their department? Did that mean someone in their department was related to Andras? The very person who owned a well-established company at such a young age?

Everyone looked at the people around them curiously, as if they could find who Mimi spoke of.

Seeing their reactions, Mimi's grin widened further her eyes dimming darkly.

"Her names Mimi, she recently joined the tech department a couple months back."

At that precise moment, everyone in the room froze, all of their eyes landing on the young boy serenely drinking his cup of water. With widened eyes and some dropped jaws, everyone becomes silent.

Did he say...his sister was Mimi?

The very Mimi who was known to be lazy a glutton and dressed in terrifying makeup and dark clothing?

That Mimi?!

"Ah...Mr. Andras, did you say that Mimi was your sister?" The woman asked hesitantly.

"Short brown hair with pink highlights?" Another employee asked anxiously.

"Gothic appearance?"

"Purple eyes?"

Towards all their statements, Mimi also Andras, arches their brows confusingly.

"Haha, yes, that's her. She has an interesting taste, doesn't she?" Mimi giggled.

Interesting taste my ass! The girl dressed as if it were Halloween or she was in a horror film!

However, what shocked everyone the most was that such a person was the beloved sister of a successful boy like Andras.

Maybe they were step-siblings.

Yet as the woman seated next to Andras and those nearby looked closer, they found the boy possessed similar features with the gothic young girl. From their delicate eyebrows to their round large eyes.

Looking back at his previous gluttonous behavior, they soon sound that the two possessed many qualities that were the same.

Not to mention how someone as lazy as her, received a job at Glory Trade Corporation. It all started to make sense.

No way...

"Unfortunately, she was unable to come to the celebration party today. The poor thing caught a cold." Mimi sighed. "Honestly, she works too hard sometimes she forgets to take care of her health."

Everyone remained silent as they heard Mimi speak.

But she didn't work at all!

How do you tell an influential figure that their sister was well...lazy?

The employee's all awkwardly stared at one another, some just silently drinking their drinks and hoping to get drunk to avoid such an unusual situation.

"Hmm? Is something wrong?" Mimi innocently asked with a tilt in her head.

"Oh, um...no nothing!" The woman gently shook her head rapidly.

With furrowed brows, Mimi presses her rosy lips into a firm tight line. Seeing the young boy's appearance, the woman struggled to say the following set of words.

"Actually..." The woman began but was soon cut off by another voice.

"I see so it was Mimi who taught you. I have to say that girl is sure talented." Eli laughed gleefully. "She's an exceptional worker. Looks like it runs in the family."

Once again everyone's eyes enlarged at the set of gentle words spoken.

What was happening here?!