test, lunch, changing rooms

ADRIEN'S POV

I wake up suddenly to the sound of Plagg demanding cheese in my ear. I am even more tired than I was when I went to bed, and I don't know how that's possible, but it obviously is. Within half an hour, I've already showered, changed and eaten breakfast whilst video calling Nino for some company.

'hey, bro whats up with you?' Nino looks at me carefully, 'did you have a night shoot or something?'

'Nah, I couldn't sleep properly,'

'I can tell,'

'Do I have eyebags? My father will go mental..'

'no, no, you don't, your eyes aren't as bright as they normally are,' I look at myself in the corner of the screen as Nino laughs.

'What?'

'Don't get mad,'

'I'll try not to,'

'I think, maybe, just maybe, you have a little thing for marinette,'

I spit out toothpaste.

'What?!'

'Yeah, you did kiss her,'

'I know, it sunk in last night,' I can't help but sigh, 'I can't believe I did that. Like how am I meant to act normal around her knowing that I, well, you know,'

'You were fine yesterday washing the dishes,'

'That was before it hit me,' I groaned.

'well, what did you do when we left,'

'just played video games, chilled out,' I put on my airpods as I walk into the car, 'what about you and Alya?'

'Nothing, I just dropped her home,'

I smirk, 'You walked her home!'

'shut up!'

----------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP---------------------------------------------------------

'Thanks,' the Gorilla grunts, as usual.

Maybe I should grunt instead of thanking him.

'Adrien!' Nino joins me as I walk into school, 'long time no see, model boy,'

'Haha, very funny,' my voice drips with sarcasm.

We walk into the classroom, and go to our seats. 

'Are you gonna talk to your girl then?' Nino whispers.

'Fuck off,'

'Hi boys!' We turn back to see both Alya and Marinette smiling.

Its day 2 of Marinette's new outfits, and today she's dressed in a peachy figure hugging top and torn white jeans. Her hair is held up in a messy bun apart from a few strands of hair that are too short to reach the back of her head. For such a casual look, she's wearing grey stappy high heels, and a thick teddy coat falling off her shoulder. She has a strong hourglass figure, and i thought she looked sophisticated yesterday.

I can see a few of the boys eyeing her up.

'Hi Adrien!' She grins at me.

'Hey Mari, how are you?'

'Good thanks, i've got your lunch by the way,'

'You didn't have to,'

'Adri-kins!' I close my eyes slowly as i recognise that hideous voice.

'Hi Chloe,'

I glance at my friends, and Marinette is trying to stay expressionless, but she catches my eye and the two of us burst into fits.