Part 9: I need to talk to you

*knock knock*
"I'll get it." Tom said, getting up from where he sat next to you on the couch.
You, Sam, and Harry continued your conversation while Tom went to check the door, you guys stopped talking when you heard a screech.
"Ahhh Tommy!!" A high pitched woman's voice yelled.
"Julia?" He asked as the woman jumped into his arms. He looked shocked. "What are you doing here?"
"Well, I just had to see you. We talked about it remember silly?" She said, releasing him from the hug.
You looked at Sam and Harry, they both had concern looks on their faces. You got up from where you sat.
"Well are you going to let me in?" Julia asked.
"Oh yeah." Tom said stepping away from the door and then closing it behind her.
They began to walk over.
"Julia, you remember Sam and Harry." Tom said.
"Well of course! Hi boys." She said waving to them.
"Hi Julia." They both said with a little annoyance in their voices.
"Who's this?" She asked, looking you up and down with a frown on your face.
"Oh this is Y/N, she's my-" then he paused. "Friend." He said dragging out the end and making it sound more like a question than an answer.
You would be lying if you weren't a little disappointed that he didn't calm you his girlfriend. But you just let it go, I mean no labels right?
"Hi." You said with a warm smile, putting your hand out for her to shake. You had no reason to be rude to her, well at least not yet.
"Hi." She said, leaving your hand out in the open.
"Julia, what are you doing here?" Sam asked.
"Well Tommy and I talked about seeing each other, so I figured I would just stop by." She said, not taking her eyes off of you.
"Did you now?" You said looking at Tom, raising your eyebrows.
"That's not exactly what happened. I said I would think about seeing you, Julia." Tom said, looking at you and then switching focus to Julia.
"That's not how I remember it. But that doesn't matter now because I'm here now." She said.
You sat down back where you were before, Tom came and sat next to you and then Julia squeezed herself in next to him. You rolled your eyes.
"So, Y/N what are you doing here? Like why are you here?" She asked, with a tone her voice, putting emphasis in the why.
"Well I'm visiting Sam and Harry." You said.
"So you're leaving soon?" She asked.
"Uh, no. I'm gonna be here for the rest of the summer." You said.
"Oh." She said, then she turned to Tom, "I need to talk to you privately."
He looked at her then you, you shrugged. "Ok." He said getting up, then he faced you and grabbed your hands. "I'll be right back." Then he kissed your knuckles, before leading Julia upstairs to his bedroom.
You saw her face before she went up the stairs, she was pissed. She didn't like your and Tom's relationship and you could tell. But who cares she'll be gone soon ... right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooooo again! Here's part 9, I hope your enjoyed.

Pheebs💃💃💃