Chapter 5

Toby's POV

"Aaaand t-that would be?" I ask.

"You, leave those idiots that work for Slenderman, and you, join Zalgo's side." Angel grins.

"I-I... I... I can't...." I say.

"Hmph." Angel huffs.

"Alright, fine. Guess we gotta take the second person you care about most then." Angel says.

"W-Who?"

"Masky." She grins. She unfolds her wings, about to leave when I call out.

"Wait!" She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"A.... Alright... I-I'll come with you....." I say with my head down.

"Excellent." She says. She folds her wings again.

"Grab your hatchets. I'll be waiting at Zalgo's mansion." She says and trots off. I sigh and slowly walk off back to the mansion. Once I'm at the entrance to the woods I sigh again.

"Toby?" I look down to see Ben.

"O-Oh uhh hey B-Ben....." I mumble.

"The hell was that?" Ben growls.

"Huh?"

"T-The hell w-was what???" I ask.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Ben exclaims.

"No I d-don't..." I answer.

"THE FUCKING DEAL WITH ANGEL!" Ben yells.

"I-I- That I can e-explain!!!" I protest.

"How huh?! You leave us to join Zalgo's side?!"

"Wait... Y-YOU FOLLOWED ME?!"

"No duh you dumbass twitch!" Ben growls.

"You're just a traitor like Angel. So just get out of here.."

"I..I-"

"Now!" Ben says. I sigh and just walk off into the woods.

It was about an hour or two before I was completely away from the mansion, probably lost. Great. I sit against a tree with my knees to my chest. I sigh quietly.

"I'm sorry...." I mumble. I keep mumbling to myself. Suddenly I hear a twig snap. I look around before I see something.. Or rather someone. It was.. Masky and Hoodie? Shit. I stand up but do no more further actions. I'm too scared to move.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, sh-

"Toby!" I look over to see Masky and Hoodie looking at me.

"There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Hoodie exclaims.

Run. And so I took off.

"Toby! Wait up! Where are you going!!" I hear. I swiftly dodge the trees as I continue to run. I stop after a few minutes and pant. I hear Hoodie calling my name, but Masky stays silent. I look up and see a tree branch I can easily reach if I just jump up and grab it, and so that's exactly what I do. I hop up and catch onto the branch. I climb up onto a couple branches higher. I sigh in relief. I look down and see Hoodie looking around and calling my name out. Masky turns his head so he's looking at me. He looks back at Hoodie before calmly walking over to the tree I'm in. He climbs the first branch. He looks at me.

"Alright Toby, Ben told me about a deal of some sort with Angel?" He asks. I look away from him and mutter a quiet yes.

"Why?" He asks. I put my head down.