The Risk of Falling In Love: Draco Malfoy

YN Potter was her name, the girl that had captured my heart

YN Potter was her name, the girl that had captured my heart. The only person known to have tamed me, Draco Malfoy. But no one knew it, as our love was a secret.

She was afraid of Harry finding out and hating her for it. I didn't care, but I respected her feelings and it stayed secret. We kissed in secret, hugged in secret, smiled in secret, talked in secret.

Loved in Secret, because falling in love is a risk, Especially with our last names.

There she was YN at the end of the Hall talking and laughing with the Weasley Twins. I was jealous to say the least, as those twins were always the flirtatious type. And with YN's beauty they were surely after her.

YN's POV
"Fred shut up, I do Not like Malfoy!" I protested as the older boy began to tease me along with his twin.

"Well N/N he surely likes you." George said staring at something behind me. I sent him a questioning look before turning around seeing Draco glaring at us. Well the twins.

Sighing I turned back, "I'm going to class, I suggest you two do the same." I turn walking in Draco's direction. The twins went the opposite was as they had Potions and I had Charms.

Grabbing Draco's arm I pulled him with me, "Whats wrong Dray?" I ask with a small frown on my face.

Draco scowled before mumbling, "Nothing, go to Charms."

I giggled at his childishness, "Come with me Dray, stop being jealous." He groaned but followed me to ROR.

I paced in-front of the door before it opened I dragged Draco in with me. Sitting on the coach I pulled Draco beside me. I kissed his cheek, neck and his nose. "Don't be jealous of my best friends. Your my boyfriend, I love you." Draco's frown went into a smile.

"You love me." My eyes widened as we haven't said that to each other.

"Yeah. Draco I love you with all my heart." I kissed his lips but he pulled back, "What?"

"I love you more than you love me." Draco teased kissing my lips once more.

"Not possible." I muttered before standing up, Draco sent me a questioning look, "We have class, we're already let, let's go."

Draco sighed but complied leading me out of ROR, before I could leave he stopped me, "Are we ever gonna tell them?"

"Of course, but everything happening all so suddenly. I don't want Harry dealing with to much." Draco nodded giving me a last kiss before we went our separate ways.

Entering the Charms classroom Flitwick sent me a look, "Mrs. Potter detention." I nodded before sitting beside Hermione, Harry on my other side, Ron had potions with the twins and Draco.

"Where were you?" Harry whispers to me.

Internally sighing I lied, "I helped set up a small prank for the twins. Detention is gonna be worth it." Harry shook his head.

"You can't keep doing this YN, your gonna get in trouble." I hit his side.

"I am a daughter of a Marauder, and my god fathers is Remus Lupin and Sirius Black." I shrugged.

I am an honorary Weasley seeing as me and the twins are the biggest prankster of the school. And Molly has been taking care of me since I was a kid because Remus would often leave me there due to Wolfy business.

Hermione giggled as me and Harry continued to bicker about my pranking. "Expect to be pranked by me and the twins." That's how Harry backed down.

"Class dismissed, Mrs. Potter remember detention later with Hagrid." I sighed but nodded and walked out to Hagrid's hut.

Only to see a platinum blond boy a few feet in front of me, "Draco!" I yelled running over to him. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Detention with that giant-."

"Draco what did we talk about?!" I cut of the slightly taller boy.

"I have detention with... Hagrid." I kissed his cheek, "See was that so hard?"

"I guess not." Draco smiled, "Where are you going?" He asked seeing as I walked with him.

"Detention with Hagrid." His smile widened if that was possible. I never saw the happy and smiley side of Draco, so I loved seeing him like this.

"Let's go, before we're late to detention." Draco through me over his shoulder as I laughed at him. We were both unaware of the twins with eyes on us.

After Detention
It was pretty fun as I had it with Draco, we went into the forbidden forest to collect some things for Hagrid's class. Hagrid knew that we were together now, he promised he wouldn't say a word. But it's Hagrid we're talking about.

Draco has his arm around me as it was late and dark out. Until we got surrounded by all the Gryffindors we knew, well I knew. And some Slytherins, including a jealous Pansy.

"Bloody hell it was true." Ron murmured to Harry and Hermione. I sent a nervous look to Draco who gripped my hand.

"When were you gonna tell us? I'm your brother and your dating my enemy, our enemy. All of Gryffindors enemy." Harry grabbed my wrist angrily. But Draco pulled me back into his arms.

"I was gonna tell you all, but there is so much going on right now. Like all the tasks, Harry being framed. Ron being a jealous hit. Hermione with Krum. Pansy being well Pansy."

Fred and George came storming over to us, "You told Hagrid and none of us." I facepalmed as Draco chuckled behind me.

"Bloody Hell Draco, I told you he would tell." I hit his shoulder.

"Harry, guys can you please forgive me?"
They all shared looks but ultimately nodded.

"But it's Draco he's a bloody git." Seamus pointed out.

"Gee thanks." Draco muttered as I grabbed his hand.

"And it's YN she's a halfblood Potter at least she and her brother will be murdered later on." Pansy muttered to a few other Slytherins.

"I won't let either of them be murdered, and if I have to I will throw you at them Pug-." I glared at him, "Pansy, I won't give you as sacrifice but I won't let them be murdered."

Hermione smiled, "Come on guys, let's head back to our dorms before McGonagall gives us all detention."

I shared a look with Draco, "Wells Meet you guys there." They nodded and the Slytherins went their way and Gryffindors the opposite.

"Late Hogsmead trip?" Draco Asked.

"Yup." I nodded as he wrapped an arm around me and lead me towards Hogsmeads direction.

"Wait for us!" The twins yelled running towards us. Me and Draco shared an eye roll.