𝐈𝐈𝐈. HOGWARTS EXPRESS ROUND THREE

CHAPTER THREEHOGWARTS EXPRESS ROUND THREE

CHAPTER THREE
HOGWARTS EXPRESS ROUND THREE

§ § §

The following morning, we were on board the Hogwarts Express, and ready to go to Hogwarts. I was following Harry, Ron, and Hermione down the aisle of the train, pushing past other students. 

"I didn't mean to, I just... blew her up." Harry was saying.

"Brilliant!" Ron laughed.

"Honestly, Ron, it isn't funny. He could've gotten into serious trouble." Hermione frowned.

"I still think it was brilliant." Ron was also still grinning.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a minute." I tell the trio.

"Alright." Ron shrugs, and they continue looking for an empty apartment. I stopped because I had just saw a certain group of people I wanted to say hello to.

I knocked on the glass door of a compartment, and a boy with golden locks and brown eyes looked up. Noah Thorton. He smiled and opened the door, letting me in. He wrapped his arms around me, and I did the same. His hair was a bit longer than it had been in the summer, and he was a bit more muscular. Overall, he was very good looking.

We finally pulled away and the boy behind him stood up. The Slytherin that was now in his sixth year, and also Noah's cousin, Eli Jones. I grinned and hugged him tightly. Eli's been an older brother figure to me for the past two years, and I really wasn't looking forward to him leaving next year.

"New year! How ya feeling?" Eli smirks as he pulls away from our hug.

"Pretty excited." I smirk back. I look at Noah, who grins at me.

"I know you'd love to say and talk to us all day, but Pansy and Blaise are a few doors down." Eli says, and my face lights up. Those were my other two close Slytherin friends I hadn't seen all summer.

"Gotcha. See you guys later?" I ask, and the two boys nod. I leave their compartment and go a few more down until I find who I'm looking for. Pansy instantly sees me and slides open their door, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"Giovanna! It's so good to see you again! I have a lot to catch you up on." She says, pulling me down next to her. I nod a hello at Blaise, who nods back.

"So what's up?" I ask her.

"Well, um, I hope you aren't mad about this but... I'm sort of dating Malfoy." She says. My face pales, my eyes widen, and my jaw drops slightly. I hear Blaise sigh.

"When did..." I trail off and look at Blaise, who just shrugs. "I thought you and Blaise liked each other." I say, looking back at Pansy.

"I did too until he said he liked Jen." She glares at the boy. Not a major glare, though. "So now Malfoy and I are together."