𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The three Eighth years and the one Seventh Year walk through the entrance of Hogsmeade, the two girls keeping their arms locked together.

"Where are we going first?" Luna asks, as she tilts her head, looking at her new friends.

"We're going to Honeydukes first, I need to stock up on any kind of sweets!" Pansy smiles at Luna, before turning her head back to look at the boys. "Complaints?"

"Not from me, I'm not sure about Zabini." Draco shrugs his shoulders, before he looks to Blaise, who kept his arms crossed.

"Not any that I can think of at the moment." He answers, making Pansy nod her head, before a chuckle left her pink stained lips.

"What about you, Lovegood?" Pansy asks, looking at the dirty blonde, who looks at her with a zone out look. "Any thought?"

"None whatsoever." Luna smiles, her voice whispy like. "We should go before the Nargles get to us."

"Yes, lets." Pansy strains a smile, now remembering why she and her "friends" bullied Luna in the past, but keeps quiet, not wanting to lose a new friend.

"Five galleons that Pansy says something rude to Loony." Blaise whispers to Draco once the girls walked ahead of them and talked quietly about whatever girls talk about.

"Seven that she doesn't." Draco bets after a moment of silence, looking at Blaise. "And Eight that Luna does nothing."

Blaise chews his lips, thinking of the multiple outcomes that Pansy could do and which was more likely for her, plus Luna's reaction apparently.

"Deal." Blaise stretches out his hand for Draco to shake, which he does with his black gloved hand. "Merlin, Malfoy, it's not that cold."

"I don't have enough body fat." Draco mumbles, as he crosses his arms across his chest, walking past children who chased their friends, who moved out of their way.

As the four walked down the path for Honeydukes, they didn't notice the starring eyes from the side.

"Malfoy and Zabini are planning something." Ron mutters, pointing out to Harry and Hermione when Draco and Blaise talked to each other and shook hands. "Can't be good, it never is."

"Stop judging them." Hermione snaps at the boy, tearing her gaze away from Pansy and Luna. "They're trying to change but they can't if you don't let it go."

"Yeah, Ron." Harry mocks his best friend, looking at the wall when Hermione moves her glare to him.

"You're not any better, Harry." Hermione sighs, shaking her head. "You act just the same in Sixth Year, always watching Malfoy, like he's decided to start again with the Death Eaters."

"He's probably looney enough to do that." Ron suggests, before he rubs his arm when Hermione punches him. "Ow, Hermione!"

"You're being rude!" She scolds, as she shakes her finger at him, her face turning red. "When you stop being immature little 12 year olds instead of 18 year olds, come find me." Hermione scoffs, looking at them before she hurried off after the Slytherins.

"What just happened?" Ron asks, looking at his best mate, who just stares after Hermione.

"She put our friendship on a break." Harry answers simply, glancing over at his friend before they walk inside the Three Broomsticks.

"Pansy!" Hermione shouts, grabbing the girls attention before she walked inside Honeydukes.

Blaise and Draco give her a look, only leaving when she nods her head, their signal for that she'll be fine, as they take Luna inside with them.

"What do you want, Granger?" Pansy asks, as her hands find their way to the back of her skirt, sliding inside the pockets that the skirt, surprisingly had.

"I just want to talk." Hermione mentions to her roommate, who sighs and nods her head, her black bob blowing lightly in the wind. "Holy Godric Gryffindor, aren't you freezing?"

"No, I'm used to this weather." Pants admits, before she crosses her arms that pushed up her breasts. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry if I upset you when Ron and Harry came down." Hermione starts, as she looks to the ground. "I'm taking a break from them, and I won't talk to them until they grow more mature."

"That wasn't necessary." Pansy sighs, as she and Hermione walk over to a more secluded area. "I want to be with you, but I don't want you to lose your friendship with them."

"I won't Pansy, Harry and Ron will be grown by then." Hermione answers, as she grabs Pansy's hand.

The two girls lean close, before there lips touch, light pink meeting light pink. Perfect harmony.