Chapter 10

I sat at booth in a resturant called Tiffany's Kitchen, with Levi who was directly across from me. It was more upscale than the average places I go to eat. The table was all glass instead of stone and small chandeliers hung over every table.

I was wearing a black flowy dress and cream heals plus a handbag to match both.

Levi was wearing a light blue button up and down shirt and black jeans. His dark brown hair was messy but it looked cute on him.

Wait, what? Did I really just call Levi cute?

I shook my head in a attempt to erase the thoughts from my head and focus on what Levi was saying at this moment. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear a thing that was coming out. My eyes lowered to his lips that were a light pink and looked so soft. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and he dampened his lips and I mimicked his actions.

"Kara?" Levi said, suddenly.

My head popped up from leaning against the table and my eyebrows shot up. "Huh? Yea? What?"

He chuckled softly. "Did you hear what I said?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to remember anything that Levi had told me in the last 10 minutes. "Uh..."

Levi laughed harder at my hesitation. "I said you look beautiful."

My cheeks instantly reddened and I moved my gaze away from Levi's eyes as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thank you."

The waiter came over to the table with a smile on his face. Unlike most of the waiters here, he looked genuinely happy. Which I wouldn't understand why. I've been a waitress before and trust me, it's not something to be happy about. The waiter paid no attention to Levi's presence, which was kind of odd since I was pretty sure everyone knew who he was. "Hi, my name is Matthew, I'll be your waiter for today. Should I start you off with something to drink, miss?"

I returned the smile and folded my arms across the table. "Yes, please. May I have strawberry lemonade?"

"I'll have a coke, thanks." Levi butted in, glaring at Matthew as he turned his back to me to face Levi.

Matthew chuckled, nervously, under Levi hard stare. "Y-yea, ok. I'll be back with your drinks in a minute."

Silence fell as the waiter left and went through a door across the restaurant. I turned back to look at Levi to see he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"He was flirting with you." Levi stated, his voice calm.

"He was not. He was just being nice for a tip."

"Huh, yeah a tip inside your pants." He gestured to my lower half that his under the table.

"Levi, stop."

"What? It's the truth, you can obviously see it all over his stupid face."

I studied Levi's face. He looked...jealous. His arms were folded and his exhales were harsh. "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"

"Acting like what?"

"You didn't act like this when I first moved into your house. Why are you acting like this now?"

"I'm not acting like anything, let's just drop it." He looked away from me and picked up his menu, shielding his face from my view.

'This man is incredibly bipolar', I thought.

Matthew came back and this time he paid more attention to Levi as he sat down the drinks and pulled out a notepad from the apron around his waist. "Are you ready to order?"