twelve ☘︎ (2nd draft)

Adriana

Kissing him felt right. His hands on my face felt right. He felt right. Nonetheless, a small part of me knew this wasn't the right to do. I knew I had to leave and we wouldn't see each other again. But when I kissed him, I found myself forgetting about all of that. 

Suddenly, we had found ourselves in my room. His hands traveled towards my hips and he gripped them tightly. The room became steamy and my head was filled with lust. Feeling bold, I pulled away from the kiss and lowered to my knees. 

"Adriana.. what are you doing?" He sounded out of breath, probably shocked at what I was about to do. His sweats were at his ankles. I pulled down his boxers, his hard on immediately coming out and smacking me on the nose. A little laugh came out of my mouth.

"What you want me to do," I confidently said, looking up at him while licking my lips. However, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. 

Shit, I've never done this before. No teeth, no teeth, no fucking teeth.

I wrapped my hand around his dick, slowly started to pump him. I kissed his tip, teasing him just a little. He wrapped his hand around my hair and yanked it back.

"Don't fucking tease me," he said with a stern voice.

I gotta say, this side of him... is fucking sexy.

I quickly found out that my gag reflex was nil when I took most of him in one go. He groaned quietly and gripped my hair tighter. I was bobbing my head up and down. Drool was falling from the sides of my mouth and tears were falling from my eyes.

"Shit, Adriana," he groaned. That boasted my ego a bit and I started to go faster. I was using both my mouth and my hand. "Fuck." He tensed up and tugged on my hair, effectively pulling me away. 

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" I kept telling myself, no fucking teeth. Teeth couldn't have hurt. It wasn't like I have fangs or fucking spikes for teeth. 

"No. I just don't want to cum yet." I bit my lip and stood back up. I wiped the very unattractive drool from my mouth and pulled him into a kiss. He tugged off my shirt and my nipples stiffened through my bra from the cold air. He pulled away from the kiss and scanned my entire body. In an instant, I felt vulnerable and insecure. No one had ever seen me this bare before. My hands covered my stomach as I tried to avert his eyes to my face.

Along the top of my thighs and bottom of my stomach laid scars. Some were healed self-harm scars and others were faded. However, they were there and I wasn't proud of them. Fortunately, Santiago and Mate helped me out of that period of my life but I have these to remember it 

 He gently lifted my face and peered into my eyes. "You're so pretty," he whispered softly. Xavier kissed me and it seemed as though all my insecurities flew out the window. My hands went towards my back to unclasp my bra. I shrugged it off my shoulders and his fingers began to gently tweak at my nipples. 

We stumbled towards my bed and he hovered on top of me. He stroked the side of my face as his fingers played with my hair. I almost felt like crying. I had never felt this appreciated and no one had ever looked at me the way he was doing right now. 

I pulled his face into mine and started to devour his lips. His hand roamed down my stomach and traveled underneath my underwear. I moaned into his mouth when he started to rub my clit. I yanked his shirt off and threw it across the room. Xavier separated my legs with his own and my hands went to take my bottoms off. Laying kisses down my body, he started to remove my bottoms along with my underwear. 

He spread my legs open and kissed my inner thighs. He locked his arms around my legs and yanked me closer to him. Xavier rubbed my clit as he continued to leave hickeys on my thighs. Breathy moans left my lips as my hands clutched his own. 

"Please," I begged breathlessly as I squeezed his hand. I ran my hand through his hair and tried to guide his head where I wanted him the most but he wouldn't budge. "Xavier, please." He smirked against my thigh and removed his hand. Finally, his mouth enveloped my clit and I sighed in pleasure. 

My eyes rolled towards the back of my head when Xavier focused all of his attention to my clit. My hips swirled uncontrollably and I tugged on the roots of his hair. He extended his arms up and interlocked them with my own. My back left the mattress and I knitted my eyes shut. I squeezed his hands and my muscles tightened. 

"Ah!" My thighs twitched and my toes curled. "Don't stop, don't stop." He sucked on my clit harder and I lost it. I cried out as my legs shook. I felt a warm wetness between my legs when he pulled his mouth away. I panted as I fell back onto the bed. He kissed up my stomach and swiftly grabbed a condom from his wallet.

"You okay?" he asked as my hands felt his abs. Fuck, Xavier had the nicest body and I was taking full advantage of it. 

"Yeah," I whispered. He grinned and tenderly kissed me. I could taste myself on his tongue and I gripped his shoulders. I wrapped my legs around his torso and started to grind against him. He groaned against my mouth and harshly gripped my hips. 

He stood back and ripped open the condom packet with his teeth. I rubbed my thighs together as he just stared at me and grinned. He leaned over me and placed his forehead against mine. 

"I'll go slow, okay? If you want me to stop at any point, I will, okay?" he said and I feebly nodded. I felt the pressure of his dick against me and exhaled. As promised, he slowly entered me and if it wasn't so much as pain but discomfort. 

When all of him was inside of me, I scrunched my face up and whimpered. I clutched onto his forearms and turned my head. I tried to relax but I kept stiffening. Xavier reassured me and started to slowly pump in and out of me. His hand went to rub my clit and I moaned his name. 

Taking it as a good sign, he thrusted faster and a little harder. The room filled with our moans and curses. I arched my back and no sounds left my mouth. "Good girl," he grunted into my ear and rubbed my clit a little harder.

"Fuck! Ah, fuck, Xavier!" I nearly screamed as my body began to shake. I cried out as the orgasm wracked my entire body. My inner thighs started to twitch and my hands clutched my sheets. He flipped me over and entered me from behind. I whimpered into the sheets, the new position sending me over the moon. 

I couldn't do anything but take it. He held my hips in place and I felt the overstimulation. I licked my lips and wanted to feel his on mine. He groaned and my arousal dripped down my thighs. I reached down and rubbed my clit. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck --" I chanted before burying my face into the sheet and crying out his name. He groaned my name and came into the condom. I flopped over and felt the ache between my legs but holy shit, was it worth it. Xavier did his thing and came back to bed. 

We laid in bed in silence as he stroked my hair and I drew circles into his palm. I didn't want to ruin the comfortable silence but it was bordering on uncomfortable. I gazed up at him and smiled. 

"Adriana?" 

"Yeah?" 

"We are not going to be fuck buddies," he stated and I laughed. He smiled and held my hand. "Seriously though. You aren't a quick fuck. I know a lot has happened to us in a short amount of time but I would love to have a fresh start with you if you're okay with that."

"I want to start fresh with you, too. I want to get to know you and all of that stuff. I'm sorry for not believing you and I'm even more sorry for elbowing you in the ribs." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I forgive you for everything, so yes, that is more than okay with me. Is it okay with you?"

Xavier pecked my lips and nodded. "That's great with me."