Chapter 22

***

***

"Hyun mi, you seemed to be distracted these past 3 weeks. Is something bothering you?" our choreographer asked.

"Nothing's bothering me," I'm getting good at lying.

"Well your performance isn't saying the same thing," he pointed out.

"I'm sorry, I'll do my best from now on,"

"Well, if you could pull this off this time, the management will not terminate you. But if something like this happens again, they won't even have second thoughts,"

I became nervous at the word terminate. Damn you Jimin! This is all because of you!

"I will," I said reassurring myself more than him.

"I've already spoken to the management and they told me that after you're finished back up dancing G-dragon in the upcoming awards night, we'll send you to US,"

"Oh," was all I said. That'll be even better. I get to train well and leave this place full of Jimin.

"They've been keeping track of you in all your training and they observed that you have been distracted ever since you came from your hometown. It would be best if you go," he said.

"De," (yes) I answered while bowing.

How will I tell this to my brother? Ugh!!!!

I swear Park Jimin! Once I debut, it'll be also a slap on your face!

Some of my co-trainees entered the room. Jennie, Lisa, Sun hee and Chaeryung came in. I've become really attached to them over time. Jennie and Lisa will be debuting in two years while Sun hee and Chaeryung just got into YG as a trainee.

"You should be taking care of yourself," Jennie told me.

"I'm sorry unnie, I just. It's too much to handle," (unnie=older sister)

"We know but you shouldn't be neglecting yourself too. Soon, you'll debut and everything will be fine, all your hard works will be paid off," Lisa said.

"Thank you," I said.

We all ate in the room that night as they accompany me.

I know for a fact that all my training was just an excuse. I handle them well but when it comes to Jimin's rumors, I don't know why I am so affected.

Why am I still affected?

We all exited as we made our way to our own houses. I was expecting to be housed in their dorms too but since I still don't have a group, and still a fairly new trainee, they let me stay in my place. It's fine with me because it's just a 10 minute walk so I just agreed.