Chapter 1-4

Lost Memories:
Motive Life
Day and Night Three

*Arian's POV*

"You really want a round two, fatass?" I mumbled as Byakuya was attempting to steal food off my plate because I "Can't eat all that".  "I'm concerned about my classmate's well being. We all know that you can't eat all of that after what we saw what happened yesterday" He reminded me as I frowned, but still kept my plate close to me.

Apparently, I threw up all of the food I had yesterday and passed out. Mikan and Hajime took me back to my cottage...Mikan actually staying the night in my cottage...I think. She left a note though.

"Still...I'm hungry...so fuck off" I said, sitting in a booth and started eating. Byakuya sat in the same booth as me and still stole some food. I didn't really care much at this point. Akane and Nekomaru later sat in the same booth and took some food off my plate and gotten their own food. After everyone came in and finished their food, Byakuya stood up, probably going to make an announcement.

"I'm planning a party tonight. It'll be at the Old Hotel and will be mandatory, so everyone MUST show up" He said as Nagito stood up with 17 sticks in a cup. "Whoever gets the shorter stick have to help decorate the whole place with me" He finished as I gotten up and picked out a stick. It was a long on, so I was safe. Everyone else picked one after me, leaving Nagito with the shortest one. Lucky bastard probably planned to get the shorter stick.

"I guess I'm helping out with the decoration...oh well" Nagito said calmly as we all sighed in relief. We cleaned the cafe and was getting ready to leave...that was until Monokuma appeared and had poor Usami (Still refusing to call her Monomi) tag along with him.

"This is getting boooooring...we need a Motive!" He said as we all raised an eyebrow and looked at each other. I sighed silently, knowing what he was going to do. "A motive? For what?" Sonia asked as Monokuma motioned us all to sit. I raised an eyebrow as we were all sitting down, realizing that Monokuma was acting like a teacher telling their kindergarten class to sit on the floor, criss-cross. Of course, we all sat at the table instead of a booth.

"Everyone needs a motive to kill, right?" He paused and held up a whiteboard that said "Lost Memories". I raised my eyebrows at the bear. "So...here's your motive" He finished, making us the class look at Monokuma  with a confused expression.

"Oh, you didn't know? Monomi here has erased ALL of your memories of Hope's Peak" He paused as a few of the class protested. "Our memories of Hope's Peak...aren't we Freshmens there?" Mahiru asked. "Yeah...we can't have memories if we never went there, stupid bear!" Hiyoko commented as everyone started to call his statement a  bluff or a scare tactic...everyone but me and Chiaki, who was watching me. I raised an eyebrow at her as she raised hers back at me. Monokuma lost his patience and held up his paw.

"Kill someone and you'll get them back" He said as everyone went silent, realizing that he wasn't bluffing.

"W-Wait...y-you weren't bluffing...?" Mahiru asked as Monokuma shook his head. The whole room went silent after that. "Have fun at that party of yours tonight~" He and Usami vanished, leaving the entire class in a state of shock. Nobody spoke for the rest of breakfast as we left to get ready for the party.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

*Nighttime*
Arian's Cottage

Long story short, I didn't go. Why? There was a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. So, I stayed in my room and read, keeping my mind off of things. It was peaceful, key term was.