Ch. 25

August 23

It's been two days since the talk with Jimin.

Things weren't awkward. He was just distant. After rehearsals and the concerts, I spent these past two days with Yoongi in his studio as he worked on music.

Weird, huh?

I was surprised too when he said it was okay for me to hang out with him.

I was having a good time. He was really talented and he gave me a lot of tips on writing and composing music.

I decided to go out with Mark today. After it was revealed that I was in South Korea, I messaged him and we decided to hang out.

I knocked on the door of their building, waiting for someone to answer.

The door opened moments later, revealing Jackson. "Hey!" He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Come on!" He says, pulling me inside.

"How are you guys?" I asked as I followed him into their kitchen.

"Really good actually." He smiles. "We're really happy seeing you do awesome things."

"I couldn't have done it without you guys." I smiled.

"Molly!" Mark shouted, running into my arms.

"Hey!" I said, hugging him tightly.

-

After hours of spending time with GOT7, Mark and I stepped out. We walked to a low key café down the street to talked.

"So," He says, wiggling an eyebrow at me. "There have been rumors about you and a guy. But not just any guy."

I laugh, shaking my head at how fast rumors spread. "What do you wanna know?"

"Everything!" He says, placing his chin on the palm of his hand, getting ready to soak up all the information.

I sigh, leaning back on my seat. "I honestly don't know what to say. I'm just as confused as everyone hearing these rumors."

He knits his eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" He takes a sip of his latte.

"I got angry at him because he would kiss me and say a bunch of sweet things, but at the end of the day, nothings official." I say. "So we talked and he told me that there was someone before me that he loved and he needs time to figure things out."

"Oh." Mark said, lifting his eyebrows and avoiding my eyes.

"What?" I asked. He knew something. But he wasn't telling me.

"Nothing." He shook he head quickly. I look into his eyes intensely, demanding answers. "Okay!" He said, putting his latte down. "Remember when you were our plus one at the award show two years go."

"Yeah."

"During that time, there was a lot of tension between BTS, Red Velvet, and EXO." He said. "A week before the awards, there was a big scandal about Seulgi and Kai making out in Kai's car."

"Is she..." My voice trails off as Mark nods his head.

His ex.

"When Kai and Seulgi were caught S.M did everything in their power to cover it, because it would expose Seulgi, Jimin, and Kai."

I nodded. "So people didn't know about Seulgi and Jimin?" I ask.

"Every artist knew about them. They were-" Mark stops, knowing he was about to hit a sensitive spot. He looks at my eyes apologetically, pursing his lips into a flat line. "They were in love, Molly."