6.9 EXTRA CHAPTER II

Note: Not all extra chapters are rated 18 :D . I will use extra chapters as filler chapters. It's like behind the scenes. It is either a 'filler' or a related chapter. Most of the time, I will be giving hints on the Extra Chapters to give some 'spoilers'.

"What do you think is the answer for this one?" One of the college students asked. "I wonder if anyone can answer it."

Lang Yuan pushed the rim of is glasses up as he spun his pen in between his fingers. In front of him is a sheet of paper with mathematical questions. This is a seatwork, meant to be discussed by the fellow classmates. If one cannot understand, the one who has the full knowledge can teach the other. Lang Yuan can easily answer the questions faster than counting one to ten, yet, he still slowed down. He didn't want to show that he knows it very well.

"I think JiaYi-ge can answer it," the other one said. "Let's ask him!"

"Ah, JiaYi-ge is so smart. Let's try!"

The group of college students quickly departed to the sole person they are talking about. With a towering height, Yan JiaYi, is the most popular guy in the university. He is known to have a devil-may care outlook, yet, his eyes that always have this flicker of curiosity says the otherwise. Those who only saw him once might describe him as an aloof elitist who only cares about the people on the same league. But when people learned about his real personality, nobody could resist and would want to become his friends.

Lang Yuan watched from the corner of his eyes how this popular lad interacted with other people. Yan JiaYi is wearing a long sleeved shirt partnered with some tattered denim pants. His hair was comb back giving the man a refreshing and scholarly look, but the stubble on his chin made him look mature in one point. There are only a few accessories on his body, a military necklace, and a ring on his left ring finger.

When people asked about this ring, JiaYi will only mysteriously smile. Some says that the lad was engaged by some British noble or some girl in one of his father's stockholders. Nobody saw Yan JiaYi with a girl, aside from his circle of friends, nor did anybody hear about him having a girlfriend. His personal life still remains as a secret, adding a mysterious appeal from his natural good personality.

The college students one by one asked some questions and the person seems to be answering it professionally. Lang Yuan has finished writing his work so he kept on observing this clump of students. It's just that he didn't notice that he is staring to much that when Yan JiaYi noticed a presence behind him he turned around to catch the glimpse of Lang Yuan staring at him.

Lang Yuan jerked; forcing a cough as he quickly shifted his eyes away. He went back to his work, erasing some items that he finished answering, and writing the same answers again to say that he is still not done and doing his work. He did not dare to look back at the handsome lad again, scared that the other is also looking at him.

Fortunately, the bell rang. Lang Yuan stood up from his chair silently and handed his work. The teacher checked his work and nodded, letting the straight A student go. Since Lang Yuan started college, his life started to change a bit. Professors are more considerate and would often help him on his speech problem. He even confided with one of the professors from the English department who is willing to teach him language during free hours.

Lang Yuan left the classroom and mixed with the crowd. With his head hung low, he silently followed the flow of people trying to avoid any contact. The students are busy in transferring classrooms so nobody noticed him. Lang Yuan still has one class left after an hour of break so he decided to take some rest in a quiet area.